Ronin-MX Vibration
6563 5 2016-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
New

Canada

Hello everyone,

I decided to do my first test with the Ronin-MX with a Canon 5d.  I found the first balance to go fairly smoothly, using the instructions to get a good "rough" balance.  It took me about 20 minutes the first time, but I could do it faster in the future.  I plugged in the batteries and went to configure the Ronin, including setting it up through the APP.

After trying the "auto test" things looked good, the Ronin-MX was fairly responsive, then at the end of the test it just started vibrating.  It would not longer move, just vibrate.  If I touched the handle softly, it would cease vibrating.  In the manual, under troubleshooting, it mentioned the vibration as an issue if items were loose.  Well, I tightened every fitting to ensure it was very very tight.  I even tried some of the other stuff recommended, such as setting to "DSLR camera" and reducing "strength" on the axis.  The issue is still present, including when i actually lift and use the Ronin-MX.  Sometimes I'm able to move it fine, then other times it just starts spitting out a hard vibration.

Anyone have this issue or know what to try?
2016-7-26
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

Change stiffness values manually till it wont vibrate anymore, don't trust autotune
2016-7-26
Use props
ilariavecchio03
lvl.1

Italy

Yes friend, try to set down the stiffness, set your camera as dsrl and be sure to get the perfect balance When the baby is power off and full equiped battery-focusing. Cables etc... Don't use auto tune , sometimes it's the problem.
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Were you able to resolve your issue?
2016-8-1
Use props
Nordic Filmwork
New

Canada

Yes, the firmware update fixed the issue only.
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Nordic Filmwork Posted at 2016-8-5 07:18
Yes, the firmware update fixed the issue only.

Good to hear, thank you for the update.
2016-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules