FPV Litchi v DJI GO
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skipilot1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1557398 ft

I have been playing around with Litchi in FPV mode to see how it compares to the DJI app. I believe that with Litchi I get better RC signal but the video seems to die out sooner.

The other problem with Litchi is the RTH function. If the RC and drone lose contact the auto RTH kicks in. The problem is when the connection is re-established and I want to fly manually.  A message in a white box in the center of the screen tells me the drone wants to use RTH mode. The only option is to hit "Go Home Now" which triggers the RTH. There is no other option and I have no way of getting the white message box off the middle of the screen so FPV flying becomes useless at that point.

Help!!

2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

The RC signal would be the same with both apps. I've never used anything other than the GO app so I can speak too much about 3rd party apps.
2016-7-27
Use props
OrlyP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36916 ft
Philippines

Have you tried cycling the S1 switch to cancel the RTH and regain control of the aircraft?
2016-7-27
Use props
skipilot1
lvl.3

OrlyP Posted at 2016-7-28 10:19
Have you tried cycling the S1 switch to cancel the RTH and regain control of the aircraft?

It is a P3P and it was in P mode so there is nothing to switch.
2016-7-27
Use props
Rnfaust
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734938 ft

Have you tried tapping the RTH button on the RC?
You could start the RTH procedure and immediately cancel it by tapping the RTH button.
2016-7-27
Use props
skipilot1
lvl.3

Rnfaust Posted at 2016-7-28 11:08
Have you tried tapping the RTH button on the RC?
You could start the RTH procedure and immediately c ...

Yes, and the message still comes up.
2016-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules