Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unbelieveable warranty problem DJI and dealer pointin on each other
1086 4 2016-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Machoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Cannot believe this.

The camera often didnt go totally straigt and I always thought its a firmware problem. But now I found out that the vibration absorbtion board isnt straight ifself.

I made a warranty claim to DJI Support which told me:

Dear  Sir, we don't sale parts. We are technical support. Please contact the dealer  you bought the part from. This is where you have the warranty for the part.

However the dealer tells me to send it to DJI and provided me a RMA with false information filled out for DJI. The RMA says its an Inspire 1 with faulty landing gear. And the dealer profly tells me to send this to DJI. While DJI tells me the warranty is at the dealer. {:4_154:}

What the crap is this? A bad produces cheap part sold at gold prices and then this circus????

So what to do now send it to DJI with the wrong filled out RMA? Or sue the dealer?

Also I didnt get a return sticker for the post so how and when will I get the postage for sending it to DJI or dealer back? It will be 15,- Euro sending cost for this 99,- Euro part (real material value probably 20,-)

Also how I fly in the meantime?????????

This is a absolutely awful service circus I will post this everywhere!
djipart-not-straight.jpg
2016-7-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I do apologize for the negative experience. Could you happen to provide the ticket number for when you initially started a warranty claim with DJI? There would be one located on your email response from the Europe Support team.
2016-7-28
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Austria

should be this #246412
2016-7-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Machoman Posted at 2016-7-29 00:34
should be this #246412

Thank you for providing this information. I will follow up in order to have this issue straightened out.
2016-7-28
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Austria

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-28 20:12
Thank you for providing this information. I will follow up in order to have this issue straightene ...

Well Support 8 DE sent me an RMA form to send it in telling me it will take 15 days.

I was hoping for a more practically useable and Amazon like solution.

In fact if I bought it at Amazon instead of some "DJI authorized" crap dealer I would already have a new one as they would never ask me to send them such a part  - which I cannot fly with - on my cost to a foreign country and ask me to wait some weeks then.

So on Friday I leave to a Europe tour and what? Send the part with a RMA to DJI now? How I fly then?

We are speaking here of a damn cheap crap part which has a natural value of 10,- but sold at gold prices and then still they want me to ground for 3 weeks incl. sending time instead of just rush me a new one with express service.

I will never buy anything again outside Amazon.
2016-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules