Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viridis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,
I recently purchased a second hand advanced and have to admit to spending the first week learning about different features rather than jumping straight in. I did however take it up the last few days and give it a little fly.
The first flight i recorded video which was quite crisp and stable, but the second flight was just a short one to take still images, i immediately noticed that the images were far less quality than the video.
The focus is perfect along the bottom and the right, but from centre to the left everything is unfocussed.

https://s32.postimg.org/phelmiv9x/DJI_0003.jpg

Ive seen tutorials on realigning the sensor board behind the lens and wondered if anyone had any success with doing this.
Ive checked the FLYxxxx.dat files on the AC through that site and cant see evidence of a crash (though i only half know what im looking for) though it is possible it has had a knock at some point prior to me getting it (earliest record from Feb, only 3 full flights, battery only 5 charges but gimbal yaw arm off by ~5 degrees to left which was fixed by adjusting the arm on the shaft)

Anyone think the board adjustment will work?

2016-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules