Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blackness Castle Scotland N00bie video
734 4 2016-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RSV_Ecosse
Flight distance : 133520 ft
United Kingdom

Been flying my P3S for about 2 months now. Was[size=14.6667px] out flying recently and took some footage of a local Scottish castle nearby me. Apologies for the jerkiness in some parts, I'm still getting used to trying to fly with taking video in mind rather than flying the P3S for fun! I did edit a version of this footage using Corel Videoeditor X9 but had a hard time trying to get it to output in 2.7k. Gave up and found a free program called Davinci Resolve which after a bit of research, allowed me to output in 2.7k mode and it looked great. Sadly, uploading 2.7k footage to Youtube results in YT rendering in 1440p only but it's still nice and crisp. Hopefully I can improve in the future with a bit more practice.
[size=14.6667px]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xzchXJCHV0
2016-7-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Very nice, cool place good job

2016-7-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Good job. Like this castle.
2016-7-29
Use props
RSV_Ecosse
Flight distance : 133520 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks, its got a very interesting history having been used as a castle and also a munitions depot. It's actually shaped like a ship which is quite unusual.
2016-7-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's a good video, thank you for sharing. Some of the tilt movements were a little jerky, but that will definitely improve with practice.
2016-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules