Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do you post a video ????
3027 10 2016-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyrider420
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-7-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello skyrider420, you can simply copy the youtube link and post it here. If you upload your video to skypixel or vimeo, then please attach the video link in Advanced. You'll find a video button there.
2016-7-29
Use props
jhopper9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 381355 ft
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-30 02:44
Hello skyrider420, you can simply copy the youtube link and post it here. If you upload your video t ...

2 questions:
-When I post a video to FB using Skypexel it never includes a thumbprint and the screen is alway blank.  I find I have to include instructions to remember to double click to open the video.  Every other video I've ever opened in FB alway has at least a thumbprint of what you're going to see.
-When you tap the Share icon, it responds URL Copied, where to I find that copied file??
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

jhopper9 Posted at 2016-8-4 04:53
2 questions:
-When I post a video to FB using Skypexel it never includes a thumbprint and the scre ...

1.Here is the result that I share it to FB via Skypixel
fb.JPG
2.You can directly post the URL here(for Youtube video URL). After posting, you'll see the video.
2016-8-3
Use props
skyrider420
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-8-3
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha skyrider,

One other thing is necessary - you have to leave the video open and paused when you copy the link to the Forum post.  If you do not, the proper link is not copied.  For example; YouTube has two links, one for when the video is playing and one for when it is in your channel.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-8-3
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jhopper9 Posted at 2016-8-3 10:53
2 questions:
-When I post a video to FB using Skypexel it never includes a thumbprint and the scre ...

Aloha jhopper,

You have to leave the video open and paused when you copy the link to the Forum post.  If you do not, the proper link is not copied.  Try it!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-8-3
Use props
jhopper9
lvl.2
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-8-4 03:58
Aloha jhopper,

You have to leave the video open and paused when you copy the link to th ...

My question is, when you complete a movie using the Go App Editor function, if provides options to share your movie with FaceBook and a number of other photo/video sharing apps, plus the ability to Copy the movie and save.  When I Share to FB the result is a blank square box (without a thumbprint) with the description of what I shared, which forwards you to the Skypixel web site where you'll find my movie.  I just wanted to find out why the shared movie/file doesn't include a thumbprint?  My other question is when I try to use the Copy functions, where does the copied file (it creates a URL) go so I can see if that copied URL has a thumbprint.  I appreciate your assistance.  THX
2016-8-4
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jhopper9 Posted at 2016-8-4 11:00
My question is, when you complete a movie using the Go App Editor function, if provides options to ...

Aloha jhopper,

Sorry, I did not realize you were discussing the DJI Go editor.  That function is new for DJI, so I am sure it will be remedied in the near future.  Be sure to update your DJI GO app because that is how the problem will be resolved.  Also, you may not be the only one reporting this problem, so if DJI does not respond directly to the thumbprint issue, then the solution may be in the works already.

Meanwhile Paladin is providing you with information and other users and myself are providing you with related information that may be useful.  Hell, I learn as much as I put out in these discussions!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-8-4
Use props
jhopper9
lvl.2
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-8-4 18:28
Aloha jhopper,

Sorry, I did not realize you were discussing the DJI Go editor.  That functio ...

Thanks, from a Philly guy.
2016-8-5
Use props
fans9892d9ff
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-29 22:44
Hello skyrider420, you can simply copy the youtube link and post it here. If you upload your video to skypixel or vimeo, then please attach the video link in Advanced. You'll find a video button there.

https://vimeo.com/221749970
2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules