Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600 with ronin and SRW-60
3831 27 2016-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ronny G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2120541 ft
  • >>>

Finally got the ronin mx registered (after trying several different windows 10 computers).
Now mounted ronin on the M600 with A3pro and new problems.
At first there was no image in the go app. The controller had a new update that i installed and also the lightbridge 2 was updated to maybe get an image out of the rig.

Now the controller will not connect to matrice... Green blinking light on controller and A3.
I have tried to reinstall go app on two different devices and tried to link but the linking process is not reached due to app is not connected...
What to do??

2016-7-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, do you have your image transmission settings set to EXT or LB? Do you have the SRW60 connected as well? Could you happen to provide a screenshot to confirm what firmware you're currently on?
2016-7-30
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Hi again Jamie
The problem now is that i can't connect to the Matrice at all... So I can't tell what output...
Controller blinkning slowly Green and turns red when trying to link. Can't put the controller into linking mode because it is not connected to the app. When M600 connected to the assistant software the mode changes in assistant follows the controller so there is some kind of connection between controller and M600. Tried to disconnect the srw not able to connect anyway. Think that the problem is in the controller. Is there a firmware file for the M600 for download so I can try to put it on a stick and update controller?
Thanks
Ronny
2016-7-30
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Forgot fw version.. As i wrote in first post i upgraded to latest fw in Matrice lightbridge and controller that's when i lost connection. Have also tried to downgrade but no change
2016-7-30
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.3
  • >>>

The problem is that I can not get the controller to connect to Go app. Tried three different Android devices that is working with Inspire 1 Raw...No connection at all...
Factory reset on controller?? How?
2016-7-31
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Captain
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

try these

To Link with out App

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go of the buttons, the press the wheel on the right side of the controller. The first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a small tool to press the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, release the linking button and wait, it will link in a few secnds.

Try to reset the remote controller.
* Turn on the controller, and make sure the aircraft is off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller and then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

How to force the controller to update:
* Turn on the controller, and make the aircraft is off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.
* Don’t let go of any of the buttons, turn on the controller. Then the controller will be able to update again.

2016-7-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Ronny G Posted at 2016-8-1 03:53
The problem is that I can not get the controller to connect to Go app. Tried three different Android ...

Try Mad_Angler1's suggestions and let me know if the issue persists.
2016-7-31
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.3
  • >>>

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 2016-8-1 06:30
try these

To Link with out App

Thanks for your reply Mad_Angler 1
Tried to link without app=Ok But still green slowly blinking light on controller. Green flash on drone as good to fly...
Tried reset remote then red light on control, re linked =green blinking light again
Force to update works as far as getting cyan light on controller but where to get a firmware file for this controller?? On the inspire controller fw is in the ac update file...But the matrice updates via Assistant software. Is it the same controller fw on the matrice??
2016-8-1
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.3
  • >>>

YESSSS!!! Finally got it working...
Tried to bind to my Inspire 1 and then radio came alive again. Shut off Inspire when RC still connected to app started and binded matrice from controller :-) Many days to figure that out...
Hope it can help somebody...
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Ronny G Posted at 2016-8-1 22:53
YESSSS!!! Finally got it working...
Tried to bind to my Inspire 1 and then radio came alive again. S ...

I'm glad to hear, thank you for the update. To clarify, are you getting FPV now as well?
2016-8-1
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-2 00:31
I'm glad to hear, thank you for the update. To clarify, are you getting FPV now as well?

Yes after updating Matrice to latest FW (i did downgrade as a part of troubleshooting) the video also came alive :-) Now I have to figure out how to control the camera shutter...?
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Ronny G Posted at 2016-8-2 03:12
Yes after updating Matrice to latest FW (i did downgrade as a part of troubleshooting) the video a ...

That would be handled by the Remote Start/Stop accessory. If you are still using your GH4, you would get the corresponding Panasonic cable as well:

http://store.dji.com/product/ronin-mx-remote-start-stop

http://store.dji.com/product/ron ... cable-for-panasonic
2016-8-1
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.3
  • >>>

Remote start stop on order... 200Usd....
Next issue is to get the video feed to the camera operator...Rather important issue in my mind...

The plastic crappy toy remote controller that comes with the ronin has no HDMI output or screen holder!!
Why no screen holder and HDMI out on a Camera gimbal remote????

One option is to use the master controller HDMI out and buy a transmitter table with screen holder....but then i will be tied by a hdmi cable to camera operator...

Other option is to buy a new LB2 Controller for 799Euro!!

Any suggestions?
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Ronny G Posted at 2016-8-9 16:49
Remote start stop on order... 200Usd....
Next issue is to get the video feed to the camera operator ...

The sole purpose of the Ronin MX controller is to control the gimbal itself, it does not have a built in FPV system. When you are using the Ronin for ground use, customers would use a separate monitor system mounted on the handle or for a remote viewer. You cannot use the Ronin MX RC with the M600, as they cannot be tied together to avoid signal interference.

To clarify your first option for the M600 use, you can split the video output on your between a USB connection (Go app) and a HDMI monitor but youi cannot control the gimbal completely other than the tilt function. If you want to have dual operation of the Ronin while connected to the M600, when you would need to buy a second Lightbridge 2 ground unit.
2016-8-9
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-10 04:36
The sole purpose of the Ronin MX controller is to control the gimbal itself, it does not have a bu ...

I could have guessed that i should need an extra LB2 controller...
That´s maybe why the M600 is so cheap...??
You will pay more than the double amount to get an operative professional system with A3Pro, Ronin, SRW-60, cables, Extra camera trigger controller, focus controler, many expensive extra batteries for M600 and for ronin camera power, etc... so you will land at over 13 000Usd with 2 extra battery sets and all the extra gadgets needed for camera control...

But I still think that it´s worth the money if you need a rock solid heavy lifter.

So let´s order an extra controller  
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Ronny G Posted at 2016-8-11 02:13
I could have guessed that i should need an extra LB2 controller...
That´s maybe why the M600 is s ...

I'm sure you'll enjoy your rig once you're up and running.
2016-8-10
Use props
ozzo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26470558 ft
  • >>>
Iceland

Now I am having the same Problem as Ronny G My matrice 600 had lost connection to the controller and I am having Green blinking light on the reomte controller, tried all the methood above Relink but after getting blue liight and successful pairing i aways get the green blinking light and not able to connect to the Matrice, I have all the newest firmware updates both in controller and Matrice...

2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

ozzo@ozzo.is Posted at 2016-8-13 00:30
Now I am having the same Problem as Ronny G My matrice 600 had lost connection to the controller and ...

To clarify, this is happening to the master RC and not a slave RC. Is this correct? Does it connect to their Assistant Softwares properly and it's just through the GO app where you have issues?
2016-8-12
Use props
ozzo
lvl.3
  • >>>
Iceland

Hi Jamie, yes that is correct the master RC black one we dont have a second remote.. And yes i am not able to see  or connect to the go app i cant connect the master control to the matrice 600, slowly green blinking light, tried to bind the remote with lightbridge by holding c1 + c2 and press rec at sane time then press right wheel buttun to get the renote in pairinh mode blue light then i tried to press the bind button on lightbridge get green light again blinking no matrice 600 showing up in go app... Tried to downgrade lightbridge firmware and to it all again...
2016-8-12
Use props
ozzo
lvl.3
  • >>>
Iceland

Anyone there ?

Still havn´t found a way to Get successful pairing with Matrice 600 i am having the same problem as Ronny G get the Green slow blinking light on the Remote controller, get green on drone but the DJI go app does not connect to the Matrice 600, I can fly the drone but wont get it to connect any apple device Ipad /iphone or android  also tried to connect to my inspire 1 but can´t see the remote as Ronny G did just wonder how i can reflash or reset my Matice Ground unit / remote control, is there any firmare i can put on usb stick to force the Remote to update ?

Regards
OZZO
2016-8-12
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

ozzo@ozzo.is Posted at 2016-8-13 03:40
Anyone there ?

Still havn´t found a way to Get successful pairing with Matrice 600 i am having the ...

Seems to be a bug... Try the four button reset to get it into linking mode and then try to connect to inspire as i did. if rc gets connected click on bind in app and then link to m600.
2016-8-15
Use props
Russ_Wildlife
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5249157 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi all, I have two M600/Ronin MX setups with SRW-G... as of today after hundreds and hundreds of flights with Red Weapons, I have no image within DJI GO.... please explain this?

My other problem is that there is a lot of shake whilst flying, is there specific setting with the Ronin MX that works best as well as Gain setting on the M600 to improve this terrible shake? We have spent hour and hours working around this and still can not get a perfectly smooth image.

Thank you
2016-11-16
Use props
Krankie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Russ_Wildlife Posted at 2016-11-16 09:44
Hi all, I have two M600/Ronin MX setups with SRW-G... as of today after hundreds and hundreds of flights with Red Weapons, I have no image within DJI GO.... please explain this?

My other problem is that there is a lot of shake whilst flying, is there specific setting with the Ronin MX that works best as well as Gain setting on the M600 to improve this terrible shake? We have spent hour and hours working around this and still can not get a perfectly smooth image.

Hey Russ, have you been able to fix your issue?  I am having the same problem.
2016-12-5
Use props
Russ_Wildlife
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Africa

Krankie Posted at 2016-12-5 10:46
Hey Russ, have you been able to fix your issue?  I am having the same problem.

Hi Krankie, my cameras have been out in the field and will get back this coming week and then will be doing full tests, will keep you posted with the progress, sorry its not sooner.
2016-12-9
Use props
Krankie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Russ_Wildlife Posted at 2016-12-9 12:34
Hi Krankie, my cameras have been out in the field and will get back this coming week and then will be doing full tests, will keep you posted with the progress, sorry its not sooner.

Russ thanks so much!  That would be great if you could keep us updated.
2016-12-9
Use props
Russ_Wildlife
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Africa

Seemed to be workingr after the firmware update.
2017-1-23
Use props
i.am.ivan.stan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 345302 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

has anyone sorted the shaking problem ?
2018-1-21
Use props
i.am.ivan.stan
lvl.1