Free soft case anyone?
1453 8 2015-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marc.aronowitz.
lvl.2

United States

I purchased an inexpensive soft case off ebay.   It doesn't fit my p2v+.      I think it was disigned for the P2 (non-vision).    I doubt it pays to send it back to China.   If anyone is in/near NJ (USA), I'd be happy to give it to you.    Let me know.   After we dig out from the blizzard of course.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13133041 ... =STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
2015-1-26
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

It says it is designed for

DJI Phantom 1, 2,Vision 2+,FC40
2015-1-26
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

marc, ill pay you the shipping plus something for your trouble... but first make sure, like gerry said, that you cant make it fit.  if you cant, ill be happy to send you the $$$ just lemme know and we'll exchange details and such...
2015-1-26
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

Marc, that is extremely generous of you.  Why don't you put it on your Ebay and donate the proceeds, less expenses and shipping to your favourite charity?  People can be extraordinarily generous with charity appeals and you may do well for them.  Just a thought from New Zealand.
Cheers!
Rod
2015-1-26
Use props
marc.aronowitz.
lvl.2

United States

gnixon,  Is there an IM function where we can exchange info?   
2015-1-27
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

no, the pm function doesnt work as far as i can tell.  just shoot me an email and we can coordinate.  i want to make sure you get more for it than just the shipping costs.  

also, why do you think it doesnt fit your craft?  i have a vision (non plus)  so i assume the difference is the camera/gimbal doesnt fit or does the craft itself not fit somehow??
2015-1-27
Use props
oilswoodhome
lvl.2

United States

Wait! I have a similar one and at first I felt the same way. I made some changes and now it fits and ok.
Here is a video I made of it.

2015-1-27
Use props
marc.aronowitz.
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for the video.   Nice work.  You would think it would fit since it's advertised as a P2V+ case.    I'm going to go with a hard case (Blurex), for better protection.  

gnixon, email sent.
2015-1-27
Use props
marc.aronowitz
lvl.2

United States

Hmmmmm.....just wondering if this soft case became a nice home yet
2015-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules