6992 107 2016-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

Hi ,

Please i need your help i was fying  my phantom 3 profesional after i update the firmware to the  v1.9.60. ,( why i update grrrr) {:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}

everything was ok , but when i was in flying my quad gets disconected and it nevers returns to home , i alredy try to find it in the place the quad gets desconected ,
and i didnt find the quad ,   the quad was with 70% of battery when it gets disconected from the controller

DJI cover this types of warranty ????????

i think that my quads Flies away  im not a beginer i fly other quads with no GPS or ATTI mode , so you can imagine how easy is to me to controll a phantom with all this features
and i was like 100 meter over the ground and there is nothing around that my quad can hits wile returning home

What i can do ???

2016-7-31
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.

Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone mighty be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident and perhaps point you to a likely area to search for the Phantom.
2016-7-31
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-7-31 16:43
Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight rec ...

Here , the logs accourding to this , my quad is in the ocean !!

can you check them please http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/5MY92F6U0XRY15QLMUFD/
2016-7-31
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

There is something seriously wrong with those logs, the figures are all screwed up.
2016-7-31
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

Geebax Posted at 2016-7-31 17:12
There is something seriously wrong with those logs, the figures are all screwed up.

i think that it happens , after the firmware update !!   is is really bad i just get the phantom 2 months ago

;(
2016-7-31
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

Geebax Posted at 2016-7-31 17:12

i think that it happens , after the firmware update !!   is is really bad i just get the phantom 2 months ago

;(
2016-7-31
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

DJI-Ken any idea what i can do ?
2016-7-31
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

GTDrone, I think you should contact DJI support for help
2016-7-31
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

hungdang Posted at 2016-7-31 21:03
GTDrone, I think you should contact DJI support for help

i already did , i think may they are going to answer tomorrow , lets wait for the answer
2016-7-31
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

GTDrone Posted at 2016-8-1 08:58
Here , the logs accourding to this , my quad is in the ocean !!

can you check them please http://w ...

There's no data at all that means anything in that flight record.
Not one number that can be believed so we have no clue what happened.
The position in the ocean is easily explained - there are just zeros in the GPS data so it's plotted you at 0 degrees North 0 Degrees West which is off west Africa.
Does the flight record look normal in the app and do other flights look right?
2016-7-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

GTDrone Posted at 2016-8-1 09:21
DJI-Ken any idea what i can do ?

I'm sorry for your loss. I would recommend contacting our headquarters at support@dji.com to potentially recover the loss of the unit.
2016-7-31
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-7-31 22:30
There's no data at all that means anything in that flight record.
Not one number that can be believ ...

Yea Its really weird ,

Yes in my screen it shows normal , but a few minutes  ago i was checking the video of the flight and a couple of seconds before my quad disappear the flight log  shows a big message GPS error
that didn't show when i was flying ,  may be my quad is in china or who knows where

I hope DJI help me with this
2016-8-1
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-31 22:33
I'm sorry for your loss. I would recommend contacting our headquarters at  to potentially recover  ...

I already did that and i didnt get any answer yet

i hope DJI can help me soon

Regards
2016-8-1
Use props
Hotolds442
lvl.3
Flight distance : 244751 ft
United States

Take the flight log to healthydrones.com and upload it there. I think you'll find that all data is intact. For whatever reason, the latest DJI Go app update is writing flight logs that aren't completely compatible with third party data analysis.
2016-8-1
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

Hotolds442 Posted at 2016-8-1 17:37
Take the flight log to healthydrones.com and upload it there. I think you'll find that all data is i ...

I already did , also my screen shows a GPS error here the video

I just update the video in youtube because the forum dont let me to upload the video

i hope it means something
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

GTDrone Posted at 2016-8-2 07:09
I already did that and i didnt get any answer yet

i hope DJI can help me soon

When you contacted support, did you happen to get any emails indicating a ticket was opened to assist you? If so, could you happen to provide that ticket number? Could you please sync your DJI Flight Records and provide your DJI Account email, so that I can try to review the data?
2016-8-2
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Hi GTDrone,

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Can you upload your flight data to Healthydrones.com and post a link here. Make sure to enable CSV and KML file download.
2016-8-2
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-2 09:52
When you contacted support, did you happen to get any emails indicating a ticket was opened to ass ...

Yes, yesterday at night i receive the email with asking for some information , i already sent the information via email and i update the info in the Ticket also

ticket number #249695
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

GTDrone Posted at 2016-8-3 03:16
Yes, yesterday at night i receive the email with asking for some information , i already sent the  ...

Good to hear you're getting started with this claim. They should be able to provide further assistance on this unfortunate incident.
2016-8-2
Use props
jnbgtr
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jnbgtr Posted at 2016-8-3 04:56
welcome to hell.  All they do is ask for the same information over and over and after a couple of d ...

I'm sorry to hear of your negative experience. Could you please provide your ticket number, so that I can follow up for you?
2016-8-2
Use props
jnbgtr
Banned

2016-8-2
Use props
jnbgtr
Banned

2016-8-2
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-2 14:04
Good to hear you're getting started with this claim. They should be able to provide further assist ...

I hope DJI can Help me with this Soon ,

10 months ago  i had an issue with a controller of my phantom 3 standard , and no body help me in 2 months

my last hope now is that DJI have a better service now ,  please help me with this i counting on you guys

Regards
2016-8-2
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

jnbgtr Posted at 2016-8-2 15:17
I'd love to Jamie however, another moderator already asked me the same thing yesterday (DJI-Paladin ...

What happen to your quad ?
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jnbgtr Posted at 2016-8-3 05:45
Why did you ask for the ticket info?  Is that the protocol to make customer think you care and wil ...

I apologized if I asked for redundant information, Paladin's request must have come from a different thread I could not find. I want to try to assist in straightening out the miscommunication so that you can properly move forward with the claim. I do understand your frustration with this, I want to get some sort of clarification in order to continue.
2016-8-2
Use props
jnbgtr
Banned

2016-8-2
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-2 16:15
I apologized if I asked for redundant information, Paladin's request must have come from a differe ...

How long it can take

Jnbgtr is saying that he already talk with you some times about this issue and no body help him

how long do you think i have to wait for a complete answer and resolution
2016-8-2
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

jnbgtr Posted at 2016-8-2 16:22
Any clarification you need is contained in my above support tickets that all get closed even thoug ...

Since when are talking with DJI about this issue
2016-8-2
Use props
jnbgtr
Banned

2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jnbgtr Posted at 2016-8-3 06:22
Any clarification you need is contained in my above support tickets that all get closed even thoug ...

From what I can see, additional tickets were created due to information being forwarded and not replied to on your original ticket. I'm sorry that the additional tickets were not communicated to you as being redundant, however, I will work with support team to ensure that no further delays are incurred.

As of now, Ticket #327300 has all the necessary information in order to continue with your claim and will remain open. The additional tickets would be closed again. I have provided your information to the supervisory team, so that you no longer incur any further delay.
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

GTDrone Posted at 2016-8-3 06:25
How long it can take

Jnbgtr is saying that he already talk with you some times about this issue  ...

Most of his issues have unfortunately incurred from the North American Support Center, which I'm working to have rectified. There has been little involvement from the Forum support team at this point. For unrecoverable units, the time can vary on a case by case basis. I would say anything past a week would start to become excessive.
2016-8-2
Use props
timmer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30502 ft

jnbgtr Posted at 2016-8-3 05:45
Why did you ask for the ticket info?  Is that the protocol to make customer think you care and wil ...

I know it can seem that DJI's right hand does not know what the left hand is doing, but I can assure you that I have seen a monumental change how DJI responds to complaints, and critiques of their customer service.

Having worked customer service for many years, I would have to say that the DJI folks here take the flak of people that are unhappy from service issues from other departments and they do their best to do you right.

Please treat them respectfully, they really are here to help.

2016-8-2
Use props
jnbgtr
Banned

2016-8-2
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-2 16:44
Most of his issues have unfortunately incurred from the North American Support Center, which I'm w ...

But he is saying that he talk with DJI like 2 weeks ago , you are saying that suppose to be solved in 1 week ,
i talk with DJI 8 monthos ago and they took 2 months to say they they cant cover the warranty because was too late ,

and was late because they make keep me waiting over an over again every day week ETC
i dont want it to happen again
2016-8-2
Use props
jnbgtr
Banned

2016-8-2
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

timmer1 Posted at 2016-8-2 16:48
I know it can seem that DJI's right hand does not know what the left hand is doing, but I can assu ...

Thats what we are trying to do , talk with respect to each other,

we only want help and support , and i hope we can count with DJI
when this kind of issues happens

regards
2016-8-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412835 ft
  • >>>

GTDrone Posted at 2016-8-2 07:06
Yea Its really weird ,

Yes in my screen it shows normal , but a few minutes  ago i was checking  ...

The loss of GPS seems to be a common thread with the latest Go update.  Are you using an iPad or other Apple device?  I have seen this GPS error on almost every flight since the update.  Everyone thinks its only an issue with the app now I have to wonder.  I have a service thread open here:  http://forum.dji.com/thread-59615-1-1.html
And this one in the community forum.  http://forum.dji.com/thread-59594-1-1.html
2016-8-2
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

The Roach Posted at 2016-8-2 19:29
The loss of GPS seems to be a common thread with the latest Go update.  Are you using an iPad or ot ...

Yes i was using an Iphone 6 plus ,

its sad i update the firmware thinking that i are going to be able to fly safer than before if i update ,
but my surprise was this errors mmm did you crash because of that? , or what was your case

Regards
2016-8-2
Use props
TechReviews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99852 ft
United Kingdom

GTDrone Posted at 2016-8-3 02:48
Yes i was using an Iphone 6 plus ,

its sad i update the firmware thinking that i are going to be ...

hi bud

your not having much luck lately are you ? sorry to hear about your loss of the drone. hopefully dji will be able to help you
2016-8-3
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules