Need help please.
986 3 2016-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rrdutton90
lvl.1

Hi, need a little help.
My P3A is having issues. I have flown it many times without issue on FW  1.3.20 on AC and RC. I have the orginal battery and one bootleg battery  that works great. A while ago I had wi-fi enabled on my tablet and the  App auto updated to Ver. 2.6.1. Now on trying to fly, all is a go, but  as soon as I start to record it says signal lost. The AC and the RC are  still linked, red and slow green and green on the RC. Motors would still  start and AC would fly as normal but could not record. Now the last  time I tried, all linked as normal but could not start the motors with  the RC sticks controling the camera gimbal and camera tilt.
What should I do about this without losing the ability to use my aftermarket battery?
My question is can I restore the thing to it's out of the box functionality?
I know I'm not supposed to use anything but OEM stuff but I bought the  AC and if I lose the thing while flying over the ocean or up a river it  is my fault.
Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello rrdutton90, basically it is not recommended to use any aftermarket batteries. Also, it is recommended to keep both the firmware and app up to date.But in your case, you can try with earlier version DJI Go app. If you are using Android, you can search the earlier app in google.
2016-8-1
Use props
rrdutton90
lvl.1

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-2 11:01
Hello rrdutton90, basically it is not recommended to use any aftermarket batteries. Also, it is reco ...

Thank you for your prompt reply Mr. Paladin.
As more often as not it was an operator issue. My Chuwi VX8 tablet couldn't handle 1080 with 60 fps. So dialed it back to 30 fps, also removed Light Bridge as well as made sure everything else was shut down. Works like a charm now with App Ver 2.6.1
As to not being able to start the motors, somehow I had the configuration of the joysticks all out of whack
Corrected that now..
Seems that once I take the time to write out the problem, the solution presents itself.
Thanks again.
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

rrdutton90@gmai Posted at 2016-8-3 09:50
Thank you for your prompt reply Mr. Paladin.
As more often as not it was an operator issue. My Chu ...

Glad to hear that issue has been solved. Feel free to contact us if you need.
2016-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules