1193 9 2016-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sguisset
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114177 ft
France

hello,
I wanted to film a field  with a good altitude reserve for safety reason but my P4 didn't want to do that. he was going down... I step on the gas to save the bird...
altitude issue?
thank you.
2016-8-1
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Sensor seem to have a hard time with grass, the movement I believe gives them a hard time judging distance
2016-8-1
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

Thank you for your answer Heebus. I agree with you , i hope dji will find a solution for me.
Thank you.
2016-8-1
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

I dont kno that they can, with the grass moving the sensors will countinue to have multiply heights being registered as it cant lock onto a solid height... maybe try turning off your sensors
2016-8-1
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

impossible to turn off the sensor under the P4. as i know.. maybe i'm wrong. I can turn off the front sensor with the dji go app.
My friend with a standard P3 do that flight very well.....!!!!!
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

if you fly above VPS range or lower altitude over a different terrain that that is it fine?
2016-8-1
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

DJI-Ken,
Thank you for your answer. I'm afraid not. I have to be very careful if i need to film in this situation. If you have time, i post a link concerning my issue about altiutde drops and camera out of focus. It was also the same filming the grass in low altitude from the ground. Just have a look to this altitude drops. Actually, it's impossible to have a steady shooting. I upgraded the firmware, calibrated IMU and compass. And in a windy time it's worst.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/welyc3mp7eenxf2/altitude%20drops%20and%20camera%20out%20of%20focus%20%28%20blurred%29.MOV?dl=0
thank you
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sguisset@free.f Posted at 2016-8-2 02:57
DJI-Ken,
Thank you for your answer. I'm afraid not. I have to be very careful if i need to film in t ...

I think you need to have a P3A or P3P in this kind of case, or wait for future firmware that can turn of VPS
2016-8-1
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

Dji-h.c
How long I have to wait? My p4 is still not working 100%. Do I have to buy one more phantom to film a steady shooting? I think my p4 has a sensor problem.... Thank you for your answer
2016-8-1
Use props
sguisset
lvl.2
France

Dji propose a technology, which is actually a selling point and the solution is to turn it off? I don't understand. If I will turn it on again I will get the same issues??
2016-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules