DJI Go: deleting a changed (old) drone name
3445 5 2016-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
28wins
lvl.3

United States

When launching the DJI Go app, taping the icon in the top left corner bring up flight records.

I am doing this on a tablet (an iPad): on the left I see there are Flights Total etc. for the first drone name I assigned to my P4 when I registered it and if I swipe to the right, it shows me the information for the current name I am using for it.

Can anyone tell me how to delete the old name data?
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello 28wins, you can try to delete every record of your old drone manually.Then re-sync "ALL" the records.
2016-8-1
Use props
28wins
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-2 00:33
Hello 28wins, you can try to delete every record of your old drone manually.Then re-sync "ALL" the r ...

Hello @DJI-Paladin -

I just tried your solution and it worked.

May I respectfully suggest you add this to the owner's manual and the FAQs for the DJI Go.

Very happy about this. Thank you.
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

At least a pop up would be great.
If others are trying also or want to favorite a flight, hold your finger on whatever the flight record is until it turns red then swipe left and you can star or delete the record.
2016-8-2
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

SO as long as you delete the ones before the last one you'll end up with one profile?.. I had deleted the last 2 and when I flew got another one, I'll try deleting the first one before I fly tomorrow and see if it stays at one after I fly
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

28wins Posted at 2016-8-3 03:19
Hello @DJI-Paladin -

I just tried your solution and it worked.

Glad to hear the problem has been solved. Happy flying
2016-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules