Graphene Batteries
1841 4 2016-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

Anyone tried one of the new Graphene batteries?

Supposedly revolutionary and could change the entire game of batteries.

2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

I think it is a tech revolution which may change the future world
2016-8-1
Use props
ciarancassidy4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 234383 ft
Ireland

I wonder will we see DJI bringing them in soon, they can't fit the same capacity yet in a similar size Li-on battery but they charge way faster
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

As time goes on battery technology will get better and better.
I remember flying RC airplanes many years ago and didn't want to make the switch to batteries because of the huge cost and short flight time. Now, batteries are way better.
I had an electric Ford Focus and loved it. Now I have a plug in hybrid and get amazing mileage and charging it is very inexpensive.
I can't wait for the affordable Tesla Model 3
2016-8-2
Use props
BobBob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62 ft
Peru

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-8-2 06:29
As time goes on battery technology will get better and better.
I remember flying RC airplanes many years ago and didn't want to make the switch to batteries because of the huge cost and short flight time. Now, batteries are way better.
I had an electric Ford Focus and loved it. Now I have a plug in hybrid and get amazing mileage and charging it is very inexpensive.

Interesting Ken.

I have some simple and concrete questions regarding DJI batteries for my PHANTOM 3 STANDARD:

1) What is the battery type of the drone?.  I know that it is a Lipo battery, HV, 15.2volts, but, is it a graphene type?

2) What is the C factor for discharge of the battery.  ie. 60C? 40C?, 15C? etc.  What is this C factor for DISCHARGE (not charge)?

3) What is the AMPERE consumption of EACH motor of the  PHANTOM 3 STANDARD.

Thank you.

2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules