Have you Crashed your DJI before?
1046 4 2016-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Divergenttravel
lvl.1
Belgium

Have you ever crashed your drone before? I'm looking for stories about crashing your DJI Phantom. Where did it happen, what made it happen, what did you hit, what was the outcome any advice you may have. I would like to put together diffrent crash stories, so let me know if you would love to pass on your carsh stories and flying advice. I'm also looking at making a network of DJI Friends who shair their flying stories and outcomes with other users. Give a yell if you want in.
Thanks and fly on!

2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello,the flight safety is very important to every pilot. Here is a list of safety tips tutorials. Hope it helps: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBOmkQQJ2KWNL-uRBZsP43-r
2016-8-2
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

I was performing an illegal flight within and over a congested area. Nice bit of flying but it was heading for a bush quickly, a little panic and by the time I thought 'it's facing me so move the opp....' it was in the hedge. Fell to the ground and then flipped on it's back. Luckily no damage and no one hurt.

Sorry, that's the best I've done so far {:4_177:}
2016-8-3
Use props
Divergenttravel
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-3 08:34
Hello,the flight safety is very important to every pilot. Here is a list of safety tips tutorials. H ...

Dji-Paladin, thanks for the post. Yes it's important to fly safe however things happen that is why i'm looking for stories. Thanks for your post Fly On.
2016-8-3
Use props
Divergenttravel
lvl.1
Belgium

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-8-3 15:16
I was performing an illegal flight within and over a congested area. Nice bit of flying but it was h ...

Matt and Riley Great post! I've done the same thing but into a brick wall. Thanks for contributing real info! Fly On friend!
2016-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules