Should I Buy A Drone, Traveling With A Drone.
693 5 2016-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Divergenttravel
lvl.1
Belgium

I will be putting on a persdention at the worlds largest travel blogging conference in Oct highlighting (Should I Buy A Drone and Traveling With A Drone). I only have one hour to highlight the below infromation: (Basic Topics)
Should I buy a drone
Diffrent types of drones
Traveling with a drone
Drone Rules and Reglations
Tips and Advice
Within those topics I go deeper, but like i said before I only have an hour. I have most of the prestention nailed out, how ever I wanted to see what some of the DJI Forum useres think I should hilight to people thinking of buying a drone and what should I hilight to people traveling with a drone. Do you have any good tips or advice I should pass on? I'm just looking for thoughts and good info to educate people that I can add to my prestention.
I've had my drone for years now and I travel full time, so i'm well educated on this matter however I though it would be good to check with the ground troops (You) with what your thoughts.

Thanks and Fly On!
Dave

2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Dave,
You've created many threads with different requests, I hope you find takers to provide input.
Maybe use only one thread with all your requests.
2016-8-2
Use props
MyUserName
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321857 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Dave

Buy me a P4 I'll tell you..!
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Dave, I'm agreed with Ken and please see my reply in your threads.Thanks.
2016-8-2
Use props
PhanFran
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>

Well, a presentation of an hour will certainly have one result: 75 % of your audience will be asleep after 15 minutes, however fascinating your subject might be or seem.
2016-8-3
Use props
Divergenttravel
lvl.1
Belgium

I'm looking for direct info that is why i posted here and I have looked in all of the different threads and there's to much trash. Thanks and Fly On!
2016-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules