phantom 2 gps mode
1414 2 2016-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
the skys the li
lvl.1

Ireland

ive just,enabled naza mode and since then im having trouble enabling gps again...please help
2016-8-2
Use props
sharplkei
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Skys the Limit.

I have just dont exactly the same and having no problems. All I can say (hopefully others will also help) is make sure switch 1 and 2 are in the fully up position when you turn on. I allowed it to self test and get a gps lock (check and watch the light sequence on the rear of the bird) if you have, 1 flash green then 3 reds and repeats this pattern it's still finding a gps lock. it should gradually reduce as it gets more sats locked on i.e. 1 flash green and 2 reds means 5 sats locked, 1 flash green and 1 red means 6 sats locked, when 7 sats are locked it will flash green rapidly with no reds at all. Now I do a compass calibration and bingo, fly!  NOTE. please read up on what happens with Switch 1 and 2 are in different positions as in Naza mode there are some new functions which are not there in Phantom mode. There are a lot of U tube vids with advise on switch functions etc. Thats where I got the above from.

Hope this helps and your flying soon.
2016-8-2
Use props
the skys the li
lvl.1

Ireland

sharplkei@gmail Posted at 2016-8-2 19:17
Hi Skys the Limit.

I have just dont exactly the same and having no problems. All I can say (hopeful ...

thanks for the help..ill try that
2016-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules