US DJI Warranty Services Notice
1506 5 2016-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji.most.wanted
lvl.4

United States

Just wanted to post this recent email from DJI here since new potential customers would not have received the email and will want to purchase from an authorized dealer to have warranty support vs getting caught with their pants down metaphoroically by purchasing from eBay, Amazon, etc. and not checking that the actual seller is on the approved vendors list.

Dear DJI Creators,

To provide you with ever better service, DJI will now only provide warranty services for products purchased from Authorized Resellers. Products purchased from unauthorized Resellers are not subject to warranty services. This rule takes effect today. Customers who have already bought DJI products will not be affected.

Before buying a DJI product, visit the official DJI websiteto find an authorized DJIdealer where you can make your purchase.

When applying for a warranty service, the sales invoice of the product requiring warranty repair must be provided.

North America aftersales services contact email: support.us@dji.com

Best regards, DJI

2016-8-2
Use props
smstagar15
lvl.2

United States

Too many to service...I know its not a pricing thing as Best Buy will match ANYONE that has a website.... I have never seen a P4 for less than 1350...
2016-8-3
Use props
imjamu
lvl.1
United States

This is good to know NOW (SARCASM),
Since I just bought and received my Phantom 4 this week.  
I bought the Phantom from Amazon.

I just got off of a CHAT session with DJI Support, asking HOW I register the Phantom for Warranty purposes.
He said I didn't need to register it.

DJI needs to be more specific on how and when consumers need to register the Phantoms.  According to your Service Rep, I don't need to register the Phantom for Warranty purposes.

2016-8-3
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

imjamu Posted at 2016-8-3 19:52
This is good to know NOW (SARCASM),
Since I just bought and received my Phantom 4 this week.  
I bou ...

I don't think you need to register them, you just need a dated receipt from an approved vendor.
2016-8-3
Use props
imjamu
lvl.1

st pauli Posted at 2016-8-4 08:00
I don't think you need to register them, you just need a dated receipt from an approved vendor.

Thank you for reply
2016-8-13
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

Guessing this is going to go worldwide, and just as I was considering buying some DJI accessories to stock in my retail store. Guess I'll give that idea a miss!
2016-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules