Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Noise in 4K Video
1034 5 2016-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jsparks349
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3671 ft
United States

The photos below are from the same time in a video that I made but played with 2 different apps. The one on the bottom with the pink bars across the screen was from software I was using to add music to the video and it happened again later in the video. I've used the software to add music to another video that I made right before this in the same location that doesn't have the bar. Any ideas about what happened?
Screenshot_2016-08-02-14-08-56.png
Screenshot_2016-08-02-14-07-20.png
2016-8-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Is rthe material off the SD card in the aircraft, or from your phone/tablet?
2016-8-2
Use props
jsparks349
lvl.3
United States

The videos were copied from the SD card that was in the aircraft to my tablet.
2016-8-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

jsparks349@gmai Posted at 2016-8-3 09:19
The videos were copied from the SD card that was in the aircraft to my tablet.

It looks to me as if the application you were using, or indeed the tablet, is not able to properly handle 4K material. Perhaps try editing on a computer instead.
2016-8-2
Use props
j5255
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5291158 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Appears to me to be a copy of a screen capture (second generation maybe) with digital lag.  Seems only one frame affected, which is odd too.  You should put the original P4 captured video on YouTube so we can a better look.
2016-8-2
Use props
jsparks349
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for the replies. These are screen shots from the video - the top one is from the video player playing the original video and the bottom one is from the video editing software. The video plays fine in the video player on my tablet and the bar isn't in the original video. This only appears when editing the video to add music. I have another video that I made right before this video in the same area with mostly the same shot and the edited video is fine.
2016-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules