Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CA Bay Area
7310 107 2015-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrabHawk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

JakeLikesStuff Posted at 2015-3-8 09:41
Pine Meadows golf course in Martinez is closing forever at the end of May. My buddies and I have bee ...

Jake nice vid too bad for pine meadows - economy and land pricing I'm sure. Come to Paciffica, we can fly.
2015-3-7
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

CrabHawk Posted at 2015-3-8 12:55
Jake nice vid too bad for pine meadows - economy and land pricing I'm sure. Come to Paciffica, we  ...

Thanks CrabHawk. I'm actually going to Pacifica on the 21st for a housewarming, and was thinking of doing a drone flight ahead the party. Planning on being down there around noon on the 21st if you think you'll be free. If so we can exchange info.
2015-3-7
Use props
Dce
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone, here is where I have been posting all the stuff I have been working on with my Inspire 1: http://takeflightoptics.tumblr.com/ I update as much as I can and I am working on some stuff in the background to post there.

-Dan
2015-3-14
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

Dce Posted at 2015-3-15 07:53
Hey everyone, here is where I have been posting all the stuff I have been working on with my Inspire ...

Nice photos Dce.
2015-3-14
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

Today my wife and I got up at 6:30 and headed out to the nearby Martinez Waterfront area where I did yet another test flight. It’s a nice little area to fly. Video below…

http://youtu.be/VvmblN3p5mk
2015-3-14
Use props
Dce
lvl.1

United States

Thanks they are frames taken straight out of the filming.
2015-3-14
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

skip.interactiv Posted at 2015-2-15 03:36
Well I have three batteries and one controller...was thinking of either going up My Diablo or Beni ...

My brain randomly reminded me of some of the footage Skip took at Clock Tower in Benecia. I think I'm gonna head there early Saturday morning for some potential sunrise shots. Plan on getting there around quarter till 7 to give myself a little time to set up and run a couple calibrations.
2015-3-27
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

Today’s original plan was to get some early morning footage of the blood moon, however, that turned out entirely meh. Got some decent footage around Pleasant Hill though.

This was my first night flight. I probably need to tweak my video settings to get some crisper looking footage.

This was also my first flight using auto channel instead of manual. Worked great. I also turned off my distance limits for the first time. Probably the furthered out I’ve personally flown, which is to basically say barely at all.

It was a good flight, despite a lack of blood and/or moon. Footage below if anyone is interested.

2015-4-4
Use props
domgarza
lvl.1

United States

I'm from So. south Francisco...please let me know when you guys want to meet up to fly our inspire. thx
2015-4-4
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

Yesterday I went back to Shell Ridge Open Space in Walnut Creek. I’m not familiar with the area and headed toward what is called Flat Top trail. This is a fantastic location to fly from. Video footage below for anyone interested…

2015-4-20
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

Gonna go check out Sherman Island in the delta tomorrow. Not exactly sure when. Perhaps 10ish. Lots of windsurfing in southwest portion of island with windmills also. Hopefully not too much wind that flying will be tricky. We'll see.
2015-5-8
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.1

United States

just wondering if any of you would be interested in this
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/bay-area-pilots.1352/page-3
2015-5-10
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

insectorchid3 Posted at 2015-5-10 17:26
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/bay-a ...

That sounds like a cool meet up. I will unfortunately be out of town and unavailable. Look forward to links with footage from it though.
2015-5-10
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

Well, Sherman Island was an interesting experience. Went cause I'd heard about windsurfers and the windmills. There was a lot of people at the little launch/camp area. But not a lot of folks in the water. It was probably the windiest situation I've flown in, but the Inspire did awesome.

Had my first encounter with a person while droning today who was upset about her privacy. Never mind that this was the same woman who just moments before I'd started flying had spent about 30 min putting on a full strip show as she changed in to about 4 different outfits with absolutely zero effort then to protect her oh so precious privacy to anyone within eyeshot. But my little drone 100 feet in the air might have seen her shave her armpits. [deep breath - repeat until calm... Simma dow now] I played it cool though. Was super diplomatic about it all and tried to ease her opinion on the matter. Offered to send her a link to the footage, but she just wasn't having it. I was done at that point anyhow.

So yeah, with that I present to you the "glory" of Sherman Island. I was a little lazy with the editing, so there's some long shots in there. But the very last long shot is neat. Promise.

2015-5-10
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

I’m beginning to feel like I’m talking to myself on this thread. Don’t matter. On the off chance people are looking for places to take their bird out in the East Bay I’m going to keep posting.

Went to Briones Reservoir today. Decent. Some power lines to be mindful of. Video below for anyone interested. Word.

2015-5-16
Use props
PureSQNut
Second Officer

United States

Got my bird back so were heading out to someplace. Nicking to do another video. If it was warmer the delta comes to mind. But then again Santa Cruz, Half moon bay and the American river near old town Sac all sound good too. Was also thinking about Tahoe as they got some snow with this little system that passed thru the other day
2015-5-16
Use props
PureSQNut
Second Officer

United States

insectorchid3 Posted at 2015-5-10 17:26
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/bay-a ...

Replied in the post. 30th sounds good, just need to find a quad friendly place.
2015-5-16
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.1

United States

JakeLikesStuff Posted at 2015-5-16 16:28
I’m beginning to feel like I’m talking to myself on this thread. Don’t matter. On the off chance  ...

nice you have gotten much better at editing
2015-5-16
Use props
llbr22
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253087 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another Oakland flier here. Just checking in. Great place for a fly meetup is Middle Harbor Shoreline park btw. The SF bay area drone meetup meets there a lot.
2015-5-16
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.1

United States

2015-6-4
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.1

United States

Went out with my girlfriend and let here run the camera and this is what happened
2015-6-6
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

insectorchid3 Posted at 2015-6-7 12:47
Went out with my girlfriend and let here run the camera and this is what happened
https://youtu.be/ ...

Looks like Rachel did a fine job. Where were you flying?
2015-6-6
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.1

United States

JakeLikesStuff Posted at 2015-6-7 13:53
Looks like Rachel did a fine job. Where were you flying?

San Marin Mt Burdell its nice not many people
2015-6-6
Use props
Dce
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone,

I recently finished up a short film about the Berkeley Marina and thought I should share it here. Tell me what you think and enjoy!

,Daniel Carrodus
2015-6-14
Use props
Seangrame
New

skip.email Posted at 2015-1-28 01:21
I am in the Alamo/Walnut Creek area and fly all the time would love to hook up with some other Inspi ...

Im in danville with an inspire. Meetup?
2016-11-6
Use props
MHM1170
lvl.3

CrabHawk Posted at 2015-3-8 12:55
Jake nice vid too bad for pine meadows - economy and land pricing I'm sure. Come to Paciffica, we  ...

Hows the weather today in PACIFICA  How are the WAVES I hear big swells today.  I might make the trip out any one else gpin gto be out ?.....
2016-11-6
Use props
MHM1170
lvl.3

Seangrame@gmail Posted at 2016-11-7 00:07
Im in danville with an inspire. Meetup?

Lets go !!!!! Ill bring my INSPIRE, P4 and the TYPOON H PRO yes I have all three.
2016-11-6
Use props
fans1e9c2504
Captain
Flight distance : 4803983 ft
  • >>>
United States

MHM1170 Posted at 2016-11-6 09:49
Lets go !!!!! Ill bring my INSPIRE, P4 and the TYPOON H PRO yes I have all three.

I'd love to join, around the West Pittsburg area
2016-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules