Battery Cell Damage MidFlight
1229 9 2016-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aididhaiqal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1132822 ft
Malaysia

Hello guys,So im in process trying to get new Inspire 1 Raw Drone because my drone was crash.It happend when it was far away from me during the event and when i try to go home...Signal lost and it never connected back...I try to run away to better open area and yes i get signal..Full bar image singal only but no image...This happend for few time...There is no RTH Event happend.So my question is,Did i need to search the drone in order to get replacement or DJI Go APP can help?
2016-8-3
Use props
Rinzler
lvl.3

United States

Not sure what this has to do with a battery issue. This sounds like you went out of LOS and something interference wise took out your drone or it ran into something and you lost it and have not recovered it. The Go app should be able to tell you last known location of it. It also sounds like the RTH function was turned off. I know with mine just looking at it wrong causes it to enter RTH. I would check the app and look at your flight log. Then go search that area for it. Cant repair / warranty something if it does not exist.
2016-8-3
Use props
aididhaiqal
lvl.2
Malaysia

Good news,I use 3RD Party GO App reader and i found out my drone is going to landing far away from home point...And it survive!Now i need to calibrate the battery and make a checklist for checking battery volt each flight..
2016-8-3
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

aididhaiqal Posted at 2016-8-3 08:17
Good news,I use 3RD Party GO App reader and i found out my drone is going to landing far away from h ...

Before you go any further , consider purchasing a GPS locator such as the Trackimo.  Also until you get more flight time in , keep the aircraft close by. be sure to have the RTH settings set to Return to home and not Hover or land.  I think lack of flight time and not familiar with the aircraft system  caused this , next time you may not get so lucky.

donnie
trackimo.jpg
2016-8-3
Use props
Rinzler
lvl.3

United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-8-3 10:25
Before you go any further , consider purchasing a GPS locator such as the Trackimo.  also until you ...

Yeah as Donnie said. LOS until you know what you are doing or use a spotter.
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

aididhaiqal Posted at 2016-8-3 21:17
Good news,I use 3RD Party GO App reader and i found out my drone is going to landing far away from h ...

It's good to hear you were able to recover your unit. As others have said, you should remain withing line of sight while you are still learning the aircraft.
2016-8-3
Use props
aididhaiqal
lvl.2
Malaysia

Rinzler Posted at 2016-8-3 22:30

No,The drone is in might Sight
2016-8-3
Use props
aididhaiqal
lvl.2
Malaysia

Rinzler Posted at 2016-8-3 22:30

No,The drone is in might Sight
2016-8-3
Use props
aididhaiqal
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-4 03:37
It's good to hear you were able to recover your unit. As others have said, you should remain withi ...

Hey Jamie,Where can i fully read the flight log that i extract from the drone?
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

aididhaiqal Posted at 2016-8-4 06:42
Hey Jamie,Where can i fully read the flight log that i extract from the drone?

If you're looking to read the .DAT files from the aircraft, customers have used programs like HealthyDrones or ones to that effect.
2016-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules