Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My first video of some red rocks outside of Denver!!
1968 10 2016-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunny051488
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183891 ft
United States

Hi all,

Recently bought a P4 and been flying it for about 3 weeks now. I shot and put together this short film about it! Please have a look and i appreciate all feedback!!

For those interested in technicals,

Polar Pro CINEMA SERIES - VIVID COLLECTION filters
shot in manual of course, 1/50th, iso 100
Edited in FCPX

2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Great video and editing !
2016-8-3
Use props
dark13star
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16739 ft
United States

This is really spectacular. As a local, struggling to find some place to fly my new Mavic Mini, where did you fly from? While most of our sky seems ok to fly, all of the parks and open space forbid launching and controlling drones. I'm trying to figure out where I can actually fly without getting cited.
2020-1-14
Use props
sunny051488
lvl.3
United States

dark13star Posted at 1-14 19:30
This is really spectacular. As a local, struggling to find some place to fly my new Mavic Mini, where did you fly from? While most of our sky seems ok to fly, all of the parks and open space forbid launching and controlling drones. I'm trying to figure out where I can actually fly without getting cited.

Hi thank you. this place is South Valley Park
2020-1-15
Use props
dark13star
lvl.3
United States

sunny051488 Posted at 1-15 11:31
Hi thank you. this place is South Valley Park

Hi, thank you for the reply. I should have been more clear. I recognized the location, but South Valley Park is a JeffCo Open Space and they ban drone use in the park. I understand that it is legal to fly over  the park if you launch and control from outside though. Just wondering if you did that or if they don't bother you if you are actually in the park.

Again, great work!
2020-1-15
Use props
sunny051488
lvl.3
United States

dark13star Posted at 1-15 13:21
Hi, thank you for the reply. I should have been more clear. I recognized the location, but South Valley Park is a JeffCo Open Space and they ban drone use in the park. I understand that it is legal to fly over  the park if you launch and control from outside though. Just wondering if you did that or if they don't bother you if you are actually in the park.

Again, great work!

at the time when i flew and collected the footage no one said anything to me or came up to me. i took off from right inside the park on a parking lot. That was also in 2016 so today im sure the drone rules have gotten a lot more strict. Probably couldn't do it today like you said.
2020-1-15
Use props
dark13star
lvl.3
United States

sunny051488 Posted at 1-15 13:44
at the time when i flew and collected the footage no one said anything to me or came up to me. i took off from right inside the park on a parking lot. That was also in 2016 so today im sure the drone rules have gotten a lot more strict. Probably couldn't do it today like you said.

Thanks for that  clarification. We need some reasonable laws geared towards safety and animal protection, but right now the trend  seems to be to ban.
2020-1-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great video with spectacular scenery.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-1-21
Use props
red squirrel
Captain
Flight distance : 55610 ft
United States

Great capture and editing.  Really enjoyed seeing the details of the rocks.
2020-2-7
Use props
Snoopybris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 457343 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thats nicely done, congratulations
2020-2-7
Use props
A J
Captain