Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello chaps,
I have a Matrice 600 and after a new firmware update two days ago I am having problems connecting to the craft, I have tried many combinations and sometimes the ipad go app indicates green at the top, safe to fly but no lightbrige connection or battery data, ie no picture. then after four or five attempts to connect, it has a picture and full osd info. I have rebooted the ipad, re-linked the controller and powered on the Matrice 600 many times, calibrated both "IMU's" . this happened after the latest update. I have a second controller and this also now has the same issue.
Is this an isolated issue or are others having the same problem.

ps. when it is connected it flys ok

r

2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried reapplying the firmware? When you do get connection, does it go out during flight or only after you power cycle the aircraft?
2016-8-4
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

hello,
Thank you for responding, no to reapply firmware however I will try that. I never lose connection during flight just when doing the connection on the ground, although when I connect to the assistant 2 software sometimes the lightbrige will not show up,  only the m600 appears then do a restart of the M600 and it will appear. I never get settings page on LB2 tab, just said connecting, it will show the firmware version though. maybe the firmware has highlighted a problem that was already there. Just realised I don't know how to reload latest firmware on the controller because the "go" app brings it up automatically. any clues please.
thanks
R
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2016-8-5 08:52
hello,
Thank you for responding, no to reapply firmware however I will try that. I never lose connec ...

For the RC firmware, you can hold the academy button for 3-4 seconds and you will see the option to downgrade the firmware.
2016-8-5
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Hello,
sorry to be a pain but which button is the academy button please, I am not able to find a reference in the manual.

many thanks

r
2016-8-6
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Greetings again,
I can now report that every machine I try to run assistant 2 on will only now show the light bridge tab, four machines, two windows and two virtual windows on mac"s. this was not the case before the update of the ground rc unit three days ago. All are on w10 and two were fresh installs. one other thing I noticed is the indicator led where you plug in the data lead is sometimes flashing purple yellow indicating manual mode what ever that is and most times it flashed yellow, both connect to the assistant 2 and show only the LB tab.  The only common thing is they are all running an updated version of w10 so maybe there is an issue in the windows side of things that has interfered with the driver somehow.
Any clues

Thanks

r
2016-8-6
Use props
N800UA
lvl.1

United States

ricci2 Posted at 2016-8-6 04:00
Hello,
sorry to be a pain but which button is the academy button please, I am not able to find a ref ...

I think the Academy button is on the top left of introduction screen on the GO app when you first turn it on.  It is a little square that looks like a square school graduation cap.   I think you can hold that button down or touch it for 10 seconds and it will roll your current GO app version back to previous.  
2016-8-8
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Thanks N800ua, appreciate the input.
r
2016-8-10
Use props
Advanced