DJI_ file names
803 4 2016-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
webs
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

Hi, i want to know if there is possible to rename in each equipment the name of the files.

My problem is we have 2 Osmo, 1 Phantom 4 and 2 Inspire 1 (one with X5 and other with X3) and there is complicate work with the same name in each product!

I cant understand why there isnt a option to do that. I have 6 diferent cameras of Nikon and have diferent names of files.

Thanks
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm unsure as to what files you are hoping to rename. You are able to name your aircraft when you register your aircraft, which would make any flight records on the DJI Go app differentiate between multiple products.
2016-8-4
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

No, the DJI environment won't let you do this.
To separate the image content from each of your devices, you will need to bulk rename the files when you upload them to your computer.

Lots of options for bulk renaming -> https://www.google.com.au/webhp? ... lk%20rename%20files
2016-8-4
Use props
johnkiax
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

Thanks so much Frnk666, for me is ridiculus than you can change that from the drone, is like that is publicity for DJI! PFFF!

I have Mac and a big workflow to change for this ridiculus thing.

Thanks again
2016-12-7
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

johnkiax Posted at 2016-12-8 04:48
Thanks so much Frnk666, for me is ridiculus than you can change that from the drone, is like that is publicity for DJI! PFFF!

I have Mac and a big workflow to change for this ridiculus thing.

DJI is not a traditional camera maker - they are very young and only recently started to market products to semi-pro / pro photographers.

Some of their design choices and functions appear a little illogical to people used to older and more established brands.
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules