Having troble with DJI Go app.
4995 8 2016-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
huntinggeek.14
lvl.2

United States

Is anyone else, having trouble with DJI Go app, video feedback? All the sudden, after the new update in the DJI Go app, video feedback from the Drone to the tablet, is discolored and all messed up. Really weird. I've tried restarting the tablet, restarting the drone, restarting the controller, calibrating the gimbal, calibrating the Drone, calibrating the remote, redownloading the DJI Go app, I've tried everything multiple times. Can't seem to get anything to work. I'm not seeing anything else on the internet about anyone else having trouble.

This is a screenshot of what the feedback looks like when I connect to the drone

This is a screenshot of what the feedback looks like when I connect to the drone

2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, did you only update the app, or did you update the aircraft with RC as well? What mobile device are you using and what version of the DJI Go app do you have? What troubleshooting steps have you done thus far?
2016-8-4
Use props
huntinggeek.14
lvl.2

United States

Yes I updated the DJI go app only. Troubleshooting steps I have taken thus far have been:
1: restart drone, controller, and tablet several times.
2. Restart DJI go app, and reinstalling it.
3. Resetting the drone by using reset botton.
Nothing seemed to have helped
2016-8-4
Use props
huntinggeek.14
lvl.2

United States

I am using a Google Nexus 7 2013 like I said, everything was working fine when I got the tablet at first. It was only until I updated the app, that everything started to go bizarre. How do I update the RC? Also is the only way to update the Drone, through the app? If so will the new version automatically show up? I think I've only updated it once. Since I got it. I only saw one update, but it didn't seem to do anything when I updated it. So I don't know if I did it right or not. The new update showed up in the app, after I calibrated my remote.
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

huntinggeek.14 Posted at 2016-8-5 04:25
I am using a Google Nexus 7 2013 like I said, everything was working fine when I got the tablet at f ...

Have you tried other devices such as iPad air 2 or iPhone6s?
2016-8-4
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

No just iPhone 5 SE and it worked flawlessly. I don't know why it would stop working right all of the sudden. I didn't crash or harm anything, I just went to turn it on one day after a few days of not flying it and it didn't work.
2016-8-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

huntinggeek.14 Posted at 2016-8-4 13:25
I am using a Google Nexus 7 2013 like I said, everything was working fine when I got the tablet at f ...

Just to clarify, what Phantom model do you have?
2016-8-5
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Standard.
2016-8-8
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

Does anyone know if litchi app works well with p3s and Google Nexus 7 2013?
2016-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules