Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to access flight log data & missing features
3103 6 2015-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jr.nexxon-desig
New
Germany

Hello there,

I had a few flights with my "Inspire One" sofar without any problems. Flight control handling is very nice and smooth but I am missing some essential features:

1.) How can I acces my flight log data? Do I need additional software to extract and view the data?

2.) Where can I find the height information in my exif data of the taken fotos?

3.) I need to reaccess the exact position, height and angle from where I have taken the foto. How can I achief this?
Is there a way to mark a flight possition and to return to it later? If not please take this as an urgent inhancement request. :-)

Your help and feedback is very much apprecheated.

Thanks & best regards from Germany

Jo
2015-1-27
Use props
Blade_Strike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Currently there is no public software to load the internal flight logs.
2015-1-27
Use props
jr.nexxon-desig
New
Germany

It does not necesarily have to be public ... I only want to see my log files. ;-)
2015-1-27
Use props
gabriel_rinaldi
lvl.1

United States

jr.nexxon-desig Posted at 2015-1-27 22:29
It does not necesarily have to be public ... I only want to see my log files. ;-)

If you connect  the iPad/iPhone to iTunes you can download the log files I think.
2015-2-9
Use props
skillet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468258 ft
South Africa

thanakarnchai.y Posted at 2015-2-10 13:50
I'm saw tail of l1 one mini USB. may be by this way

Yes, you can download the log files using this port to a PC/MAC. These logs are MASSIVE and I am not too sure how one will go about sending it to DJI should they request it. They are in DAT format and I believe that they are encrypted. Switch your i1 to "Enter Flight Data Mode" in Advanced Settings in Pilot App. Connect Micro USB cable and the i1 will connect as a normal external drive with these log files in the root folder.
2015-2-15
Use props
michael-dicker.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5134951 ft
Germany

Just tested this.

I see the DJIFlightrecord.txt files in the app when using iTunes connected to the iPad, looks like they are one flight each but they cant be reviewed easily
because i dont have any programm to show the flightrecords.

The allversions.dat file is just a PLIST file for the iPhone database.

Maybe in the future DJI will release a polished tool to log the Flight records on a Mac/PC.
2015-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules