Aerial 360 Photography / Aerial Film Maker - As A New Business
1942 1 2014-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vadodaria
New

India

Hi All,
I am new for Aerial photography. Presently doing 360 Virtual Panoramic Photography using 10.5 Nikon Fisheye lens. (My website : www.vr360.in )
I am thinking to start 360 Aerial Photography , Normal Aerial Photography and Videography - in India
I am confused between following two setups , [ Please consider my budget limitation. ]
Please suggest / correct the same

Option - 1
Spreading Wings S900 + Sony Nex7 Camera  and Sony 16 mm lens (24 M.Pixels) + Suitable flight controller Please suggest (Not have iPad) + Zenmus Z 15 + Suitable Ground Station - Please suggest (Not have iPad) + Required Accessories (Please suggest)

Option - 2
Spreading Wings S900 + Panasonic NV-GS4 Camera  and 12mm olympus lens + Suitable flight controller Please suggest (Not have iPad) + Zenmus Z 15 + Suitable Ground Station - Please suggest (Not have iPad) + Required Accessories (Please suggest)

I need your expert comments / suggestions on the above and the same will help me / SAVE ME for my future business which I am planning.

Thanks a lots in advance.
Mukesh Vadodaria
INDIA
www.vr360.in

2014-9-29
Use props
SFOS900
lvl.1

United States

Hello Mukesh,

if money is not an object then stay with the DJI platform.  

1. use the A2 flight controller newer style, you would have to use the 900 MHz ground station set up this you can use with any PC as it is a windows program.
2. the good old Wokong M this will give you 50 way points and you can use either PC using the 2.4Ghx or the same 900 MHz ground station connection.

3. you will have to get the Dji light bridge this way you can directly stream the video to your android tablet or monitor.

When selecting option 1 and using light bridge you can ONLY use the 900 Mhz video down link as the 2.4Ghz will not work due to the
A2 controller is using 2.4Ghz as well to transmit and receive.

There are other potions as well of course.....
2014-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules