Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Purchase of a complete system and deliver to South Africa
4418 4 2016-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fishermanfred
New

South Africa

Hi everyone.  I am about to become an active Dji Phantom 4 user and have my virgin flight.
Before I can do that I need to purchase the "right" set of equipment and get it delivered to my home in Cape Town South Africa. Unfortunately Dji does not deliver to South Africa.
Can anyone please advise me of a suitable approved retailer who can:-
A) Provide me with a very competitive quote for a complete Dji Phantom 4 with listed accessories.
B) Take delivery for me of a specific add ons and include this with the total package to be delivered to South Africa
c) Ship total package to me in Cape Town South Africa.

My "Package" is
1 x Dji Phantom 4
2 x Spare Batteries
1 X spare set of propellers
1 x "recommended" screen for Radio Cobtroller (my smart phone is not suitable. (Full specs and item cost required))
Hard or soft carry case for above. (possibly spec 2-3 items with benefits of each)! x set of filterts including polaroid

The additional items are Drop and Delivery device by Gimble Guard and a flotation system from Water Strider. Both USA based suppliers.

Any suggstions or advice please?

Malcolm Felgate

2016-8-5
Use props
Cyrus da Virus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 937297 ft
South Africa

I beg to differ.

I am from Johannesburg, South Africa. I purchased a similar set up online when the P4 launched. I had no issues using paypal and ebay. I regularly use aliexpress and others as well with absolutely zero issues.

Just factor in customs and excise.

There is a local (South African) dji user drugless who has made a very good and usable drop mechanism for fishing purposes based in Pinetown. Price point and engineering excellent.

The South African iStores unfortunately do not stock any DJI products.

FishermanFred please pm me  and I will forward somemore info.
2016-8-5
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

112.png

Hi, I do find an authorized seller in Cape Town.

2016-8-5
Use props
Alfwarez
lvl.1

South Africa

Please contact Smashtronics how are also based in Cape Town.  Mike on 0834638310.
2016-8-6
Use props
djiuser_C77o2sjhLs1a
lvl.4

United States

Looking to ship a dji mini to South Africa cheap. Any help? I’m from the us
2022-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules