Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot update or get the firmware version from the Phantom 4
1063 6 2016-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pearcer69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137461 ft
Australia

This is a screen shot of what I get whenI try to get the information about the firmware on the Phantom4 I have done a factory reset biut still no difference. I have also logged out and relogged in just to be sure..
2016-8-6
Use props
Enkeixpress
Second Officer
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

I see no screenshot. Post again please.
2016-8-7
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha pearcer,

The P4 uses a PC program for firmware updates.  Check it out in downloads.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-8-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello pearcer, when you turn on your drone and plug it into computer, does the firmware list prompt up in DJI Go app?
2016-8-7
Use props
fansd4b310c9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137461 ft
Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-7 20:23
Hello pearcer, when you turn on your drone and plug it into computer, does the firmware list prompt up in DJI Go app?

It's not the drone that 'sthe problem  it's the controller. I cannot charge it past 2 lights.
I am ready to place an order with you guy's for 2 inspires, 1 Inspire one with a 2 Flir Cameras and another Inspire 2 with a X5 camera. I am holding off on this purchase till I get a satisfactory resolution to the battery charging problem that seems to be happening to more and more Phantom 4 Controllers.

So if you would like my $35,000 plus purchase I would appreciate it if you resolved the issue ASAP
Regards,
Ross
2017-5-23
Use props
Dnerve
lvl.4
Flight distance : 523799 ft
United States

Haha. what does the controller charging have to do with the inability to see the firmware information described in the 1st post?

And if your controller doesn't charge, then I guess either the charger or the remote is faulty, did you try to contact support as this seems to need to be addressed at that level.

I think you are just a little confused with your new drone, perhaps figure that one out before the 35K+ purchase? Just sayin'....
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fansd4b310c9 Posted at 2017-5-23 08:21
It's not the drone that 'sthe problem  it's the controller. I cannot charge it past 2 lights.
I am ready to place an order with you guy's for 2 inspires, 1 Inspire one with a 2 Flir Cameras and another Inspire 2 with a X5 camera. I am holding off on this purchase till I get a satisfactory resolution to the battery charging problem that seems to be happening to more and more Phantom 4 Controllers.

Could you clarify whether or not this was an issue around the time of your initial post or is this a new development in those following months? The two responses doen't particularly correlate.

What firmware version is the P4 currently on for both the RC and the aircraft? How long have you had the unit? Where did you purchase it? If you've already tried a different charger and the issue persists, then it would be best to send the RC in for replacement. Have you contacted Support about this as well?
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules