Indoor ambient
2264 42 2016-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gsxr07boy
lvl.2

United States

My p4 gets up to 7 satellites inside my house and flys well with gps hold so I think it depends on if you are able to get a gps/satellite connection
2016-8-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

e.gargiulo@soge Posted at 2016-8-12 14:09
Hi RedHotPoker.  What do you want to mean? What does it mean ? Why . Thanks

I like the nice smooth flight, soft turns, easy going travel. Very calm, and relaxed.
The pilot (you) flew very confident, and seemingly unnervous. So the video was well done, very decently recorded. ( record of your flight)
You have accomplished this task, with "flying" colors... and so congrats. Give yourself a pat on the back. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-8-12
Use props
enrico.teperino
New

Italy

Hello to all, allow me to participate in your discussion. My Dji 4 tried it in a throw basement and it was a disaster, I naively trusted the P MODE and sensors (holding position well) I have mounted the paraeliche, everything ok until the vicinity of a small window maybe it has received some satellite or the floor was dark and dirty and I had an accident a wall who happily broken only two propellers and staccato cart covers. Shall I also take pictures in a Church and in particular in the side chapels and narrow windows of the floor occupied by statues and dark chairs in low light area. Gargiulo I congratulate you for your good video .... I have to consider moving on in MODE ACTS but no sensor works,
My question is the Dji 4 in a place without wind (completely closed) can be managed by a not very experienced hand (with low-speed slow movements'). It 'true that in case of collision can' tip over? as I read.
Obviously montero the paraeliche. Thanks to all and one Gargiulo who raised the issue in a clear and practical, Henry.

2016-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules