dji go app question
986 8 2016-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevzclimaco
New

United States

Hey phantom community!

I Recently bought a phantom 4 and have been flying it around no problem. I updated the firmware 4 days ago, and was able to fly the day after. Fast forward to today, set things up to capture a sunset and the dji go app camera button was gray instead of the usual blue. I click it and it just says "disconnected" on the camera screen (with everything else there). I have restarted everything: phone, drone, RC...I then uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I even factory reset my phone! Now I can't even go into the camera screen and its stuck on "how to connect." The RC and Phantom still work because I can start and stop the rotors, its just that the camera feed wont come through. Any tips, I've googled it to no avail. Thanks
2016-8-7
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Try a diferent cable, maybe that one is falty or damaged
2016-8-7
Use props
kevzclimaco
New

United States

thanks for the message! I've tried 2 different cables. It charges fine, but still no video feed
2016-8-7
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Have you tried another phone, or tablet perhaps?.... shot in the dark but do have it set to hardware debugging enabled?
2016-8-7
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

kevzclimaco Posted at 2016-8-7 13:06
thanks for the message! I've tried 2 different cables. It charges fine, but still no video feed

As for charging, I have several cables that charge my phone, but I have noticed some do a better job then others, and I have also found that I have 2 cables that will charge my phone, but dont seem to work for my connecting to my controller, weird, or maybe not so, I'm sure someone on this site knos why
2016-8-7
Use props
Jan Jensen
lvl.3
Denmark

try reset the usb settings
2016-8-7
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Try pulling the SD card.
If that makes the symptoms go away, the card is the problem.
Formatting might fix it or you may need a new card.
2016-8-7
Use props
soundbyte58
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300761 ft
Canada

Are you using an android device? If so you may have to enable debugging again, like Heebus stated. The factory reset probably turned it off. Also inspect the camera ribbon cable.
2016-8-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, have you tried other devices? Pull out the SD card would be a trick. 兼容列表.JPG
2016-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules