Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

2016-8-9
Use props
ShuanD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131224 ft
United States

Thanks Paladin.  BUT this tutorial still did not address how to upload flight records.  ie Does Phantom have to be connected to synch/upload flight records to cloud?  Also how to correct errors, delete multiple accounts,  delete unwanted  flight history.

EDIT: Corrected "Auto Correct" from Still Did to Still Did Not.
2016-8-9
Use props
xtremrx7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7987028 ft

This doesn't address the issue even your support is having in the video. If you watch the video in the last sync he does he hits start and only one record comes up and the box now reads sync failed.  

This is what happens to me but this also effects new flight uploads. I have reinstalled the app, I have tried different internet, and even iPad and iPhone all getting the same result. Do you have a solution for this.
2016-8-9
Use props
xtremrx7
lvl.3
United States

2016-8-9
Use props
XTREMEDRONE INC
lvl.3

Anything on this guys?
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

Is your iphone running in IOS 10 beta version?
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

ShuanD Posted at 2016-8-9 22:51
Thanks Paladin.  BUT this tutorial still did address how to upload flight records.  ie Does Phantom  ...

Since the records are saved in your mobile device, you don't need to turn on the aircraft to sync the flight records. Network quality and server status can influence the syncing process. Also, to delete the flight records, you can hold and slide the record to left. You'll see trash bin icon there.
2016-8-9
Use props
MicroFPV
lvl.3

United States

Found it once I realized I just connect my tablet to my pc after syncing files in the app.  All files uploaded and I see there's a ton of data including battery specifics.  Nice also that you can play the flight back in the app itself.
2016-8-9
Use props
XTREMEDRONE INC
lvl.3

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-10 11:49
Since the records are saved in your mobile device, you don't need to turn on the aircraft to sync  ...

Yes the video is from my iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 10 beta 5 but this is also the only one that has screen record since dji-go doesn't offer screen record like partner apps.

I have tried the following;
Uninstall and reinstall
Clearing flight logs and resync
On iOS 10 and iOS 9.3
Using wifi and cellular
Also with and without plane connected (because I like to try everything)
Im still to this moment missing logs and get the fail messages on sync

Devices using  dji-go 2.8.6 (2585);
iPhone 6s Plus  / ios10b5
iPad mini 4 / ios10b5
iPad Pro 12 / 9.3.4
iPad Air 2 / 9.3.4

I have tried all combos for each still no luck
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

XTREMEDRONE INC Posted at 2016-8-10 18:36
Yes the video is from my iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 10 beta 5 but this is also the only one that has  ...

Minutes ago I tried to sync all the records with the 2.8.6 Go app in my 5S(9.3.4) and things work normally.I'd suggest you to sign out and login your account then try again.
2016-8-10
Use props
ShuanD
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-9 23:49
Since the records are saved in your mobile device, you don't need to turn on the aircraft to sync  ...

Thanks DJI-Paladin.  That additional bit of missing information will go a long way to helping my experience.   I did manage to delete ALL my flight records following your instructions.  Which eliminated all 5 misc accounts.  I plan on logging out for a while then logging back in before next flight and trying to be more careful on what gets saved in flight logs.   I am still thinking there is a app problem that results in the top altitude being locked at 1.09ft.
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

ShuanD Posted at 2016-8-11 03:10
Thanks DJI-Paladin.  That additional bit of missing information will go a long way to helping my e ...

Any screenshot of this 1.09ft issue will be appreciated. I'll pass it to our developers.You can try to clear all the record and then resync again. Maybe you can post a video clip of this here if it is convenient.
2016-8-10
Use props
ShuanD
lvl.2
United States

Paladin, As I mentioned above I have already cleared/deleted all my flight records and synch returns all 0's.  There are several current threads discussing the top altitude issues with  screen shots showing 1.09ft/1.09m Top Altitude
2016-8-11
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-9 20:49

I have a question regarding the saved records on the cloud. I have deleted some of my 1 minute flight records by sliding the file to the left. Can you remove these files permanently? I did not realize the clearing the flight records was only on the device. If you cannot clear the files permanently, will this be allowed on future updates?

Rich
2016-8-11
Use props
ShuanD
lvl.2
United States

Mine permanently deleted, by swiping left then pressing the trash can.
I did 4 flights today, my value went up but I don't have any flight data. I did synch with cloud services several times, hope within  a day synch will download flights.  Don't understand why flight records (if save on my tablet) will not show up.
2016-8-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-8-12 09:23
I have a question regarding the saved records on the cloud. I have deleted some of my 1 minute fli ...

If you delete one record and sync ALL the flight records later, then this record will be also deleted in the cloud server.
2016-8-12
Use props
XTREMEDRONE INC
lvl.3

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-10 18:50
Minutes ago I tried to sync all the records with the 2.8.6 Go app in my 5S(9.3.4) and things work  ...

@dji-paladin

Ok so I had a unused iPad mini 4 that I thought I would test the sync with and still same issue. This is a new iPad mini 4 running 9.3.3 with Dji go 2.8.6

I tried reinstalling app, closing app and reopening, sync after synced but always the same result. Here is a video of some attempts that I have edited for time so maybe you can resolve this issue as it only stated on 2.8.6.

iPad mini 4

iPad mini 4

Dji go

Dji go

2016-8-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

XTREMEDRONE INC Posted at 2016-8-14 06:18
@dji-paladin

Ok so I had a unused iPad mini 4 that I thought I would test the sync with and stil ...

What's your DJI Account (the email address)? Also, we need the syncing log and the location is DJI/FlightRecords/Tmp (recommended to upload them to dropbox). I'll pass it to our developers. 03.jpg
2016-8-14
Use props
XTREMEDRONE INC
lvl.3

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-15 14:56
What's your DJI Account (the email address)? Also, we need the syncing log and the location is DJI/ ...

Dji paladin,

I will gladly but I prefer not to have flight records and my email on a public forum. Do you have a way to pm me or a support email for me to send this info to?
2016-8-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

XTREMEDRONE INC Posted at 2016-8-16 00:52
Dji paladin,

I will gladly but I prefer not to have flight records and my email on a public forum ...

Don't worry.You can both upload them to dropbox and post the link here. When I get it and send you a reply, you can edit or delete your link.
2016-8-15
Use props
bayu.whisnuraga
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-12 15:13
If you delete one record and sync ALL the flight records later, then this record will be also dele ...

On my opinion dji cloud should keep all the flight record and if it's found different flight record between device and cloud, dji cloud should have give some final question whether those flight record which still keep on serve but not found on device anymore will be deleted or keep

Just my 25 cent opinion
2016-9-18
Use props
fans76920c20
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6550331 ft
  • >>>
United States

Recently I synced up my flight records via the cloud. On another device I loaded up the DJI Go App and then attempted to download the flight records via the cloud. About 6 months of data is missing. I did save the flight records in my computer. Is there any way to load the flight records from my computer back into the flight records folder as its displayed in itunes? Thanks
2016-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules