Does anyone know what these flashing lights mean on my gimbal?
18406 15 2016-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dhillssr
lvl.2

United States

PLEASE TURN YOUR VOLUME DOWN...

2016-8-9
Use props
jamesazen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15262 ft

Thanks for the volume warning...
I notice your gimbal is not positioned as it should be after warm-up, does it ever initialize correctly?

The indicator doesn't look like any of these..

Camera LED Indicator                       Camera status
Green Fast Blink (0.2s off, 0.1s on )  System is warming up.
Green Blink Once  (0.5s off, 0.4s on ) Taking a single picture.
Green Blink 3 Times (0.3s off, 0.1s on ) Taking 3 or 5 photos per shot.
Slow Red Blink (1.6s on, 0.8s off ) Recording.
Fast Red Blink (0.5s off, 0.2s on ) SD card error.
Double Red Blink (0.1s on, 0.1s off, 0.1s on, 0.1s off) Overheated Camera
Solid Red  System error.
Green and Red Blink (0.8s green on, 0.8s red on) Firmware Upgrading

( sorry about the plagerisim DJI )
2016-8-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Have you done a cold IMU calibration, followed by a Gimbal calibration?
Please do so, if you have not, and perhaps it will correct the glitche too.

RedHotPoker
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you post a video of it powering up?
There's an error and your gimbal should not be limp.
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello dhillssr, I'd suggest you to replug these 2 cables since your camera doesn't hold its position after powered on. 6pin和8pin线.JPG
2016-8-9
Use props
dhillssr
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-10 02:28
Hello dhillssr, I'd suggest you to replug these 2 cables since your camera doesn't hold its position ...

Well I purchased a p3 4k. The cost to get a remote and camera plus shipping would have been the same. I will repair my pro at a later date.

What should I do in order to use the two batteries I had with my pro. Should I perform a software update on the batteries or something?
2016-8-13
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Did you misunderstand DJI-Paladin's instruction?  Unplug and replug the two connectors shown to make sure they are properly seated and all connections are made.
2016-8-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

dhillssr Posted at 2016-8-14 02:06
Well I purchased a p3 4k. The cost to get a remote and camera plus shipping would have been the sa ...

If the there isn't a battery upgrade message in Aircraft status, you don't need to do a firmware update for your battery.
2016-8-14
Use props
dhillssr
lvl.2

United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2016-8-13 15:03
Did you misunderstand DJI-Paladin's instruction?  Unplug and replug the two connectors shown to make ...

Yes I understood, it still didn't remedy the issue. for whatever reason, the remote can't view what the camera sees. But it can take pictures and control the gimbal movement.
2016-8-14
Use props
gosports1
lvl.2

United States

How do you Unplug and then Replug per Paladin, I may need this information some day. Thanks. I have a Phantom 3 Professional
2016-8-17
Use props
fans2d5fc9c0
New

United States

HELP!  my gimbal is doing the exact same thing!!! Does not initialize, just blinks exactly like the video above. Background - I bought this Ph3 ADV used after the owner crashed it - the yaw arm was broken and the roll arm was bent -- I put a new cable and new arms on - but NOTHING on start up - camera never moves -- I did check the two gray cables and they seem to seat properly -- have yet to buy an SD card - so slot is empty - any leads would be very much appreciated!
2017-12-4
Use props
fans2d5fc9c0
New

United States

On the DJI app - Gimbal Status + Gimbal Disconnected
2017-12-4
Use props
PatFilms
lvl.1

Argentina

Good afternoon everyone. I have a problem similar to the one they are commenting on, update my P3Pro to firmware version 1.11.20 and I no longer see the camera. I can turn on motors and move camera but I can not see the image. The status of the gimbal is disconnected. Now try to degrade the firmware to version 1.10.9 (.bin file) + P3X_DEBUG_FW file but the LED only remains blinking green until it turns green red a few times and turns blinking green again. I want to add that the only way I could hear the beeps when trying to degrade was forcing the update by pressing the button to link and turn on the phantom.
I hope to be as clear as possible, and I apologize for the google translator, since my English is low.
I appreciate the help of any of you.
P.S. I live in Argentina
2017-12-7
Use props
PatFilms
lvl.1

Argentina

fans2d5fc9c0 Posted at 2017-12-4 11:22
On the DJI app - Gimbal Status + Gimbal Disconnected

Hi, could you solve the problem? Thank you
2017-12-7
Use props
Gavb5271
New
Flight distance : 97326 ft

Australia

fans2d5fc9c0 Posted at 2017-12-4 11:19
HELP!  my gimbal is doing the exact same thing!!! Does not initialize, just blinks exactly like the video above. Background - I bought this Ph3 ADV used after the owner crashed it - the yaw arm was broken and the roll arm was bent -- I put a new cable and new arms on - but NOTHING on start up - camera never moves -- I did check the two gray cables and they seem to seat properly -- have yet to buy an SD card - so slot is empty - any leads would be very much appreciated!

Did you have any luck with a fix? Mine is doing the same!!!! Gimbal and camera are non responsive and the light is flashing just like the one in the clip.
2018-8-2
Use props
djiuser_YXYrB9zhS0dh
New

Bulgaria

Hello guys! I have the same problem. After crash gimbal and camera stop working. Also camera status indicator blinking like yours on the video. I can't flash new firmware. Is there a fix for this problem? Thank you!
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules