Video production using the Phantom 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tpetersen97
lvl.2
United States

Hey everyone.  I just started using Adobe Premier Pro.  I made a 7 minute video production for a Truck & tractor pull that I filmed over the weekend.  I'm pretty happy with the outcome of it.  Has a nice lead-into the actual show.  The club that hosted the event loves the video.  Enjoy!

2016-8-9
Use props
Guernsey Zoo
lvl.2

Guernsey

Your link was to your own edit page, but this link should hopefully work for everyone else.

Oh, nice video by the way. I used to ocassionally watch some of the tractor pulls years ago on European satellite sports TV back in the early 90s, but had long forgotten about it.
2016-8-9
Use props
tpetersen97
lvl.2
United States

Guernsey Zoo Posted at 2016-8-9 14:02
Your link was to your own edit page, but this link should hopefully work for everyone else.

http:// ...

Thank you for making the correction on the link.  I updated my post too.  Glad you like the video.  My goal was to get familiar with Premier Pro since it's a bit complex. I took quite a bit of video and it's a lot of working piecing something together.  
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks pretty cool, that's awesome they let you do that and no one in the crowd had any issue.
2016-8-9
Use props
tpetersen97
lvl.2
United States

Hi Ken,

The crowd actually got into it.  I takes a few mins in between pullers so this gave the crowd a little extra entertainment.  Had a few people come and hang out with me as they were in aw at the P3.  This town is very small so it doesn't take much to excite them.
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Cool video.
2016-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules