phantom 3 update Error. device disconnected/please check
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benjamin.damon
New

France

Hi All,

I bring my phantom 3 standard, in a paradise Island and I can't use it as I ve got a message saying  ; "update Error. device disconnected/please check
I ve got this message as I must update my firmware to 1.6.80.
I have test with several devices (android phone & android tablet)
led are : 2 red fixe & 2 yellow blinking
the funniest thing is that when I go to "camera" instead of performing the update I can see my position on google map, but no camera & no fly possible
someone have any ideas please ?

Thx

2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello benjamin, I'd suggest you to format the card and use IOS device to re-upgrade the drone.
2016-8-10
Use props
benjamin.damon
New

France

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-10 10:40
Hello benjamin, I'd suggest you to format the card and use IOS device to re-upgrade the drone.

Hi,
I guess I'll need to update the Phantom with the last version of the firmware if I format the card, right ?
I can't find the last version of the firmware for the phantom standard on the web site ?
I don't own an IOS device, and I am on holidays so I don't know anyone with such OS...
Thx
Ben
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

benjamin.damon Posted at 2016-8-10 20:20
Hi,
I guess I'll need to update the Phantom with the last version of the firmware if I format the ...

Normally when the drone upgrades unsuccessfully, next time you reboot the RC and drone, you'll see a upgrade notification in the app again. If you cannot see it, format the sd card and reinstall the app if necessary.
2016-8-10
Use props
benjamin.damon
New

France

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-11 05:08
Normally when the drone upgrades unsuccessfully, next time you reboot the RC and drone, you'll see ...

Hi,
I have format the SD card + reinstall the App on both devices (phone & tablet)
Nothing have changed, I still have the same message when I want to upgrade  : "Error update - device disconnected. please check".
Any others solutions or shall I send back to DJi for RMA ?
Thx
Ben
2016-8-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

benjamin.damon Posted at 2016-8-12 03:38
Hi,
I have format the SD card + reinstall the App on both devices (phone & tablet)
Nothing have ch ...

It doesn't hurt to reset the wifi of RC and relink the RC and drone.Then do the update again. If it doesn't help, it is recommended to contact support@dji.com and then send it in for diagnosis: 3C重置wifi.JPG

2016-8-11
Use props
benjamin.damon
New

France

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-12 05:01
It doesn't hurt to reset the wifi of RC and relink the RC and drone.Then do the update again. If it ...

It s works !! Thx dji for support
2016-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules