Firmware Update, is it coming or not?
1828 8 2016-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

We've been told that a firmware update for Osmo X3 is coming for the past few weeks.  Is it likely to happen in the very near future or has there been some bugs that have prevented the firmware being released?

2016-8-10
Use props
alansworld
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>

Your guess is as good as anybody's.  DJI play their cards close to their chest, and I bet you won't get any meaningful answer to your post from DJI, but I have no doubt we'll be adequately informed when it happens.
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Still testing it. But I don't have a release date to offer
2016-8-11
Use props
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-11 09:03
Still testing it. But I don't have a release date to offer

Cheers HC, thanks for the reply, at least we know something
2016-8-11
Use props
alansworld
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>

See what I mean about meaningful?
2016-8-11
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

alansworld@gmai Posted at 2016-8-11 10:58
See what I mean about meaningful?

Come on, all the business do this, it's the same thing like Apple don't tell you when an iOS upgrade will be released.
2016-8-11
Use props
moiseev.sergey
lvl.2

Estonia

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-12 10:16
Come on, all the business do this, it's the same thing like Apple don't tell you when an iOS upgra ...

Apple never releases so buggy product like you do guys. Currently, we have pretty much epidemic over all users of battery extender. You plug it one time and every battery including power adapter from Inspire/p3 will display red-light on right indicator meaning 'Non-DJI battery detected.'. And instead of releasing emergency firmware and informing all owners to avoid using battery extender till it's install you prefer to tell us to wait for something in a future or send you email details for getting access to the beta firmware. C'mon things get worse every day, your product is a paperweight for all of us who has given you money for battery extender. Yet you prefer to pose that all good and you have provided us with Apple-like quality product.
2016-8-15
Use props
metrodjs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256 ft

United States

moiseev.sergey@ Posted at 2016-8-15 12:17
Apple never releases so buggy product like you do guys. Currently, we have pretty much epidemic ove ...

AMEN!!   Glad im not the only one posting comments like yours.  
2016-8-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-12 08:16
Come on, all the business do this, it's the same thing like Apple don't tell you when an iOS upgra ...

Well you might be wrong there apple are continually letting users when new releases are , just watch any of there conventions they are always letting users what's coming down the line, they may not tell you exact dates but they will usually tell you the month they expect to release, so that's all these guys are looking for , so maybe give these customers a break.
2016-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules