Trip to Spain- All OSMO Footage, Would Like Opinions
1383 6 2016-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yojo142
lvl.1

United States

Here is another travel video of mine, a follow up to my Florida video and hopefully an improvement. This video I feel is more fast paced and covers a lot of various scenes. So opinions and criticism are welcome and encoraged as I'd like to know if I can strengthen my OSMO skills further or keep on practicing the techniques Im using. Thanks and enjoy.

2016-8-10
Use props
Chicago DP
lvl.2

Nic colors! Can you let me know what your settings were and what you did in post?

Thanks,

Ned
www.nedmiller.com
2016-8-10
Use props
lancegriggs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 448327 ft
United States

Your actual Osmo skills are excellent. Terrible song selection though. Just awful. Doesn't really go with the great footage.
2016-8-10
Use props
yojo142
lvl.1

United States

lancegriggs Posted at 2016-8-10 23:11
Your actual Osmo skills are excellent. Terrible song selection though. Just awful. Doesn't really go ...

What kind of vibe were you feeling musically from the footage? I actually need a new song for youtube because the current song has copyright
2016-8-10
Use props
yojo142
lvl.1

United States

Chicago DP Posted at 2016-8-10 22:10
Nic colors! Can you let me know what your settings were and what you did in post?

Thanks,

So I use premiere pro and I only apply the fast color corrector and the lumetri effects and tweak black and white until I get the contrast I like. I also use vivid color on the osmo so it already has some lively color to it. But i also mess with the temperature and the hues in specific shots that I want certain colors for.
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for sharing, very nice video.
2016-8-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>