Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to Install and Use the Zenmuse Z3
11082 11 2016-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

2016-8-11
Use props
Henry Mo-Yung
First Officer
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Dear Paladin,

In the tutorial, the narrator described that the aperture would be automatically adjusted in Auto and shutter priority modes. I do think that the aperture of the Z3 is fixed for any given focal length. In the demonstration of adjusting shutter speed from 1/160 Sec to 1/1250 Second (video time stamp from 2:12 till 2:18), I did not see any change in aperture value (F number) on top of the DJI GO App screen. All I saw were changes in exposure, not compensatory changes in aperture to maintain correct exposure. Please clarify whether the narrator was describing the Z3 correctly or not.

Besides, I noted that when the Z3 was zoomed in from 22mm to 77mm in manual exposure mode with fixed ISO setting, the F number shown on top of the DJI GO App did not change and maintained at F 2.8, whilst the exposure changed from bright to dark (down by approximately 2 stops). According to the specifications of Z3 announced by DJI, at 77mm the maximum aperture (and I think it is fixed) is 5.2. Was there a bug in the DJI GO App?

Please clarify.

Henry
2016-8-12
Use props
Henry Mo-Yung
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Paladin,

No offence to DJI, I just want to help DJI shaping the tutorial and the DJI GO App more accurate and perfect.

Henry
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

Henry Mo-Yung Posted at 2016-8-12 22:13
Hi Paladin,

No offence to DJI, I just want to help DJI shaping the tutorial and the DJI GO App more ...

Thanks for your reminding,Henry. Both of them are known issues and our developers are working on them.
2016-8-14
Use props
Henry Mo-Yung
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Dear Paladin,

Looking forward to DJI's updating of the narration of the tutorial video and polishing of the DJI GO App.

A lot of I1 owners including me are seriously considering the Z3. Accurate tutorial will definitely help potential Z3 purchasers making informed-decisions, and trusty GO App will enable Z3 owners make the most out of the wonderful Z3.

Henry
2016-8-15
Use props
SamEAS
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Paladin

Can we get some form of confirmation that DJI is working to release a update to the firmware that would fix so many of the lag and video issues with the Z3? Our company purchased it with the assumption that it would be usable out of the box. Any sort of time-frame would be SUPER appreciated by all of the Z3 customers.
2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

SamEAS Posted at 2016-8-25 03:43
DJI-Paladin

Can we get some form of confirmation that DJI is working to release a update to the fir ...

They are working on this issue now but it will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience and when they get a solution, I'll post something in the forum.Thanks for your understanding.
2016-8-24
Use props
robaleong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 891598 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-24 21:34
They are working on this issue now but it will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience and whe ...

Any word on this z3 fix????....been a while now
2016-9-10
Use props
BIGDZ
Captain
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-25 09:34
They are working on this issue now but it will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience and whe ...

It's been 26 days and no fix for the Z3 please do not leave your customers in the dark, there is a large portion of the pilots who've purchased this product of yours, besides it's not safe to fly with issues forum members mentioned on other threads
2016-9-19
Use props
fansf57cf8e2
New

United States

Is it possible to take still photo shots while video recording is running on DJI Inspire 1 w/ Zenmuse Z3? If yes.. How?
2016-12-1
Use props
Aerial Tiki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3732365 ft
Puerto Rico

Is there a Z3 camera profile when opening DNG images in Photoshop?
When doing lens correction there is no Z3 camera profile available.
Is there a link to download it?
Thanks,
Luis
2017-7-24
Use props
ALEJO
New
Colombia

hello, I have an inspire 1 v1 but a few months ago I have no video signal from the camera, what will be the problem, thanks
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules