Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Trying to Start my Phantom Satndard
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kamuelakai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205968 ft

Hi, ive updated my firmware but one thing that confuses me, after watching some videos of that firmare update it shows a 30 min upgrade process with the drones making a sound verifying the upgrade is in process, as in my case the upgrade was done in a matter of mins, 4 mins to be exact, no sound from the drone during that also, app read  updated successfully;  Can anyone shed some light on that and if that is a norm or am i doing something wrong, also when im in beginners mode and toggle to try and turn my drone on moving both sticks down all i see is a slight movement in my camera, no activation of props, can anyone shed some light on that also, greatly appreciated thanks
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello kamuelakai, you can also keep your eyes on the gimbal indicator during the update process.After updating, there will be a result file generated in the SD card which will show you the updating result. 升级指示灯.JPG
2016-8-12
Use props
kamuelakai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205968 ft

Ty For your response those beeps obviously are a verification of some sort, what if there are no beeps and after examining the sd card i see the  update and it says succesful, so im taking its installed and up to date, after all said and done from there i go to the dgi app, when i toggle the RC to start all i get is a little movement in the gimble think mostly related to me moving the sticks , and when brought to position to start, no start, any words on that, response greatly appreciated
2016-8-13
Use props
roger.crawford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

You're not indoors are you?  Beginners mode won't allow indoor flight that I'm aware of.
2016-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules