Roll control
2393 2 2016-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zaracla
New

Brazil

Hi everyone. I just got my Ronin and I'm learning the skills. Have already had success balancing it and tuning, tested the smooth track mode, the pan and tilt control by the remote control but I'm trying to do Roll moves with no success. Tried to do almost anything, like turning on and off roll control (moving the 2nd operator control's left knob) but the roll doesn't move at all. I want to use that to do "dutch" style frame shots.

It seems to me either that the left knob of the 2nd operator control is useless or there is a trick that I'm missing. Did a good research on web and found nothing about that, only about drifting problems (and that's not what I'm looking for). I just want to do controlled Roll drifting.

Is there a way to do roll moves or even to do shots with "out of horizont level" framing at all?

By the way I'm doing this tests using an Epic Dragon with side battery plate for Redbricks, Nikon Ais 35 1.4 lenses and Microremote focus system. It's a heavy set but not that heavy.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
Zaracla

2016-8-13
Use props
darrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

You can reset the roll controls on remote inside app...You can also adjust roll options...It only works in two of the 'modes' so try top right switch and see if that helps..cheers D
2016-8-14
Use props
zaracla
New

Brazil

Actually it helped a lot. I could be able to do the roll movement. Thanks a lot for your help!
Cheers
2016-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules