Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI ULtimate Flight App
2454 5 2016-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

has anyone tried the dji ultimate flight app?... how does it fair/compare to the dji go app, or Litchi app.... was thinking about purchasing one or the other, but curious as to which one is better

Here is a link to there home page

http://www.djiultimateflight.com/index.html
2016-8-13
Use props
mjanzou
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14820 ft
United States

I personally like it best of all my dji apps, the most stable and support is outstanding.
2016-8-14
Use props
MicroFPV
lvl.4

United States

mjanzou@gmail.c Posted at 2016-8-14 08:55
I personally like it best of all my dji apps, the most stable and support is outstanding.

Have you used Litchi at all?
2016-8-15
Use props
jcd4706
New

United States

I have a tablet that will not download the dji go app for some reason.  Can I download the ultimate flight app and use it without having the dji go app?
2016-12-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

jcd4706 Posted at 2016-12-23 18:39
I have a tablet that will not download the dji go app for some reason.  Can I download the ultimate flight app and use it without having the dji go app?

If your tablet will not download the Go App, usually it is because your tablet is not powerful enough to run it. Even if you used the Ultimate app, beware that it does not produce DJI approved flight logs, and if you have an incident, DJI may not honour the warranty.
2016-12-23
Use props
jcd4706
New

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-12-23 02:09
If your tablet will not download the Go App, usually it is because your tablet is not powerful enough to run it. Even if you used the Ultimate app, beware that it does not produce DJI approved flight logs, and if you have an incident, DJI may not honour the warranty.

Thanks.  It looks like I may be getting a new tablet also.
2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules