Parts
780 0 2016-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottschowiak
lvl.2
United States

A month ago i had clipped a tree and broke the left arm of my Inspire 1 v2 and i repaired the arm and have been flying without any problems at all and i wanted to repalce the arm and keep my repaired one for a spare so i ordered one and i have a couple problems.

1st. with the bird sitting on the table and the nose of it pointing away from me the left arm is whats broken and the new arm i recieved is a right arm and from what im understanding is NOW when you place it on the table the nose is pointing at you and left is left and right is right. WHAT!! you have to be kidding me. well ok now i have a extra boom and arm for the REAL RIGHT SIDE.

2nd. I planned on just replacing the arm tube that the motors mount to but the new arm that i have received does not have the metal bushings were the boom clamps to the arm and just has a small piece of rubber and some thick grease and its does not rotate very easy at all. So im wondering if these are a aftermarket part? Or am i able to buy either a arm assembly are a boom arm from DJI?
also the carbon fiber on the new arm is a tighter weave

Any help would be great
I just want to keep my bird at 100%

i got these picture off ebay to show what i have
i have not taken pictures of what have but

factory Arm

factory Arm

What i rieceved

What i rieceved
2016-8-15
Use props
Advanced