Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom / Lume Cube night videos/photos
4106 49 2016-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-2 13:26
Very nice. Now you need to order the Mavic too

Hahaha, no, that Mavic will not to be on my Christmas wish list.  But perhaps there will be other interesting new and innovative things that will get my desires churning, & creative juices flowing.

I already have enough drones to last me, a long long time. I actually need some new stimuli.

RedHotPoker

2016-10-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-2 13:26
Very nice. Now you need to order the Mavic too

DJI-Ken, Hey, you already know how I labored for over a couple of weeks, trying to get that DJI hardshell backpack to conform to my requirements. Atleast this hard side has proper storage for my iPad and other essentials, like my Lume Cubes and second 100w charger. I can even store all of my extra rotor prop sets on this bad boy... Haha

And at only $239 CAN, a bargain. That's only a few dollars more than the hardshell backpack goes for up here.
So buying Canadian made, Definately has it's large advantages. Chuckles
Now I just need something comparable for the Voltage 500 3D drone and Spektrum DX8 Tx.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Eh Adam, you should see what I have sitting in the far corner, near my RC work bench.
An old Yamaha Electone D-2B.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-3 11:53
DJI-Ken, Hey, you already know how I labored for over a couple of weeks, trying to get that DJI ha ...

Very nice, glad it worked out for you.
2016-10-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-2 22:01
Very nice, glad it worked out for you.

Yeah me too. Darn, I was a bit besides myself for a few days, when it all seemed to be going south, but then, life happens.
I had some recent good fortune and felt like I and the Phantom 3Pro', deserved something a bit more substantial.
Funny how things can turn around and develop into a much better outcome, than originally planned for.

Sir, I have to thank you too, for helping giving me the restraint needed, to not go and spend my dollars on something rash.
After all, is said and done, the eventual results were much better than the previous low goal.
Reaching higher, farther, faster, and smiling all the while. Haha

Much happier now, than I could ever have been, with that other endeavor. Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2016-10-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-3 12:31
Yeah me too. Darn, I was a bit besides myself for a few days, when it all seemed to be going south, ...

Sounds good, enjoy
2016-10-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Thank you. I owe it partially to you.

Your kind help, & obvious wisdom, helped me see the other bright light. Hehe

I will share my happiness much more in a couple of weeks, or when ever it arrives here from Quebec.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-3 12:38
Thank you. I owe it partially to you.

Your kind help, & obvious wisdom, helped me see the other  ...

No problem.
When you eventually get your Mavic you will be one happy guy, I can primise you that.
2016-10-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-3 10:19
No problem.
When you eventually get your Mavic you will be one happy guy, I can primise you that.

Well as long as you 'promise', I'll take your kind word for it...
But if you primise, I may be shy... Haha

Thanks again, for steering me in a great other direction. Much appreciated, kind soul.

When the case eventually arrives, you'll be one of the first I notify with my excitement and happiness. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules