Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New quick OSMO video - Messing with grades
979 6 2016-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jphphotography
lvl.1
Canada

I haven't gotten to take my OSMO out in a few weeks so I went out yesterday with the intent of using my ND4 filter. I was hoping it would get me down to around a 180° shutter at 24fps but I was still forced to go 1/640, wish I'd bought higher ND's.
Graded in Resolve 12.5, probably not a grade I'd use for a client unless they wanted a very specific look but I was just having fun. Also went with a 2.35:1 ratio to make it a little more cinematic

2016-8-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nice video,thanks for sharing good job
2016-8-15
Use props
FabricioE
lvl.4

Venezuela

Nice grading!
2016-8-15
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for sharing, very nice video
2016-8-15
Use props
chernobylzone
lvl.1

Ukraine

Colors are perfect! Did you use some LUM presets?
2016-8-19
Use props
virtualimagedes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364826 ft
  • >>>
United States

You in flashlight mode, looks like it isn't alot of up and down motion.
2016-8-19
Use props
jphphotography
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks everyone!
@chernobylzone, no presets, I typically advise against people using I haven't played much with exporting luts but if I get a chance I could try and export one and post it here, each shot was graded a bit differently though based on original exposure. Also I shot with sharpness/saturation/contrast all set to -2.
@vitrualimagedes, actually no it was in upright mode! I actually thought some of the sped up shots seemed a little more bouncy than I'd like. The video I posted has no stabilization effect but I'd thought maybe I'd go back and see if applying some vertical only might help that. Thanks for the compliment though My legs were killing me from the ninja walk back and forth on the bridge since it's uphill one way.
2016-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules