Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo roll motor stuck
1453 2 2016-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
empireurn
lvl.1
Greece

Hi my roll motor won't unlock, the arm is locked shut so I cannot use my brand new osmo ...and am on holiday with it! Have emailed support and await a reply. Other 2motores unlock fine but not roll so centering the camera doesn't work or even setting to selfie mode doesn't work . Motors whirr but camera won't move in all directions and bleeps and green light flashes when turned on (I am unlocking then turning on) . Anyone had this and managed to fix it? I have not yet filmed with it, galling!!!
2016-8-16
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, where did you buy it? Please contact your seller to see if you can do a direct exchange, if not, please contact support.eu@dji.com and send it in for exchange. Thank you.
2016-8-16
Use props
huncaca
New
Hungary

Hello!  December 27, I bought a camera + Osmo. First mistake was to search the phone's voice reception is included in the recording. The second error of the audio slide in the video. Today, the only blip. It says no unlocked the lock. But it is not out of Gimbel. Today, 7-day camera, completely out of order!

2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules