Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Our ticket portal is currently undergoing maintenance."
4799 5 2016-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
st pauli
Second Officer

United States

Hello DJI Support

When trying to update a ticket, I recieve the message 'Our ticket portal is currently undergoing maintenance.'.

When should the maintenance period be complete?
2016-8-16
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello st pauli, did you send an email to support.us@dji.com and get this notification? What's your ticket number and Email address? If it is convenient, could you please post a screenshot of this notification here?
2016-8-16
Use props
st pauli
Second Officer

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-17 00:06
Hello st pauli, did you send an email to  and get this notification? What's your ticket number and E ...

It is displayed at the botrom of freshdesk tickets instead of the edit panel.

At the bottom of freshdesk tickets

At the bottom of freshdesk tickets
2016-8-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

st pauli Posted at 2016-8-17 22:04
It is displayed at the botrom of freshdesk tickets instead of the edit panel.

I'd suggest you to directly email support.us@dji.com because now we are changing the mail system. If you reply it back, it may lead to such kind of issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2016-8-17
Use props
st pauli
Second Officer

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-17 22:24
I'd suggest you to directly email support.us@dji.com because now we are changing the mail system. I ...

Ok, I will email support and reference the ticket # in question to see if I can ask for an update.

It looks like DJI's instance of freshdesk is still offline for maintenance. Is there an estimated time that this should be brought back online? This is DJI's main ticketing system that all customers interact with, correct?
2016-8-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

st pauli Posted at 2016-8-18 22:45
Ok, I will email support and reference the ticket # in question to see if I can ask for an update.

The new ticketing system will be up and running soon. Freshdesk was a NA regional office system, however, the email that Paladin provide is still active and is able to receive responses.
2016-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules