Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Тhe best video on S900
1787 9 2016-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sm3hurk0
lvl.2
Bulgaria

S900 with A2, Sony Camcorder control LANC - control zoom (X27) and start / stop the REC .
This is the best video I've done
. The picture is smooth and NO macaroni and spaghetti.
At full optical zoom (X27) has a small vibration. Camcorder Sony - control HDR-CX220 + LANC. Camera has a separate remote control.  Gimbal controller not connected to the flight controller A2 . I
To achieve these results I've done over 250 fields for setting Gimbal
http://91263.bg//editor/ufo/files/00016.MTS (Part 1 - 2.2GB) original file
http://91263.bg//editor/ufo/files/00017MTS (Part 2 - 867.6 MB) original file .
original video has 50 frames per second .
If anyone is interested, can be downloaded from the link there is definitely a difference between the original and what they watch on Youtube.

2016-8-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Nice test run, thank you for sharing.
2016-8-17
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hi , nice work , could you please send me images on how you have attatched to the S900 and also give me more information on the seperate camera controller .

Thank you
2016-8-20
Use props
sm3hurk0
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Soon I will send to you pictures of Gimbal. Until now I never shot the drone. ))) I have new videos on Youtube. I give you another clip.

2016-8-28
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

sm3hurk0 Posted at 2016-8-29 01:28
Soon I will send to you pictures of Gimbal. Until now I never shot the drone. ))) I have new video ...

Hi , again nice work , please send the information previously requested as i'm very excited about future applications for my S900 using this method with the zoom .

Thank you
2016-8-29
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hi ,

really interested in your set up , are you transmitting video to a ground monitor , the fact that you zoomed in on a specific subject would indicate that .

Thank you
2016-9-2
Use props
sm3hurk0
lvl.2
Bulgaria

HI.
Please excuse me in advance for my bad English but use online google translator. Video to earth is transmitted from AVL 58. Operator using glasses skyzone 3d. video has a low normal quality.Here are pictures of my drone that I achieved results in video. There are typical interference for no encrypted connection on 5.8 GHz.
My drone S900 is modified. Battery is placed on drone - 22000 mAh.  Based on drone is carbon - 2.5mm. Total flight weight of the drone with a battery and a camera is 8060 gram.. See Pic..
Distributor (power ) board is from Tarot. Leg of drone use are changed and others. Change legs had once appeared gaps and began to import additional vibration.
controller used to control the gimbal is basecam 32bit. An additional battery for Gimbel (4S )  + DC rectifier (7812)
Using the converter DC to DC ( impuls - SBEC BEC UBEC  ) - brings disruption in the video.
After the video input to IOSD and mingled with flight information - flight information disappears.
Apparently violated sync inpulsi that makes flight information to be shifted from video images.
Camcorder ( HDR-CX220E - FHD)  is managed with LANC controller - Bought from Germany.
Not all Sony cameras can be managed with LANC. In the new Sony cameras that have a multiport maintain remote control cable, but the protocol was modified.
The new Sony cameras, they can not manage with this controller. product at the moment says: Camcontrol
For more info see: HERE
My idea is to limit traffic periphery. It is assumed that the center of the gimbal movement will be much less.
The smaller is the distance between the camera and the center of gravity - there will be less acceleration.
The smaller is the diameter of the construction - there will be a higher frequency of oscillation.
Large basis of gimbal and a small construction itself gimbal - there will be good results.My channel on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/radiocbtaxiood/videos

2016-9-7
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

sm3hurk0 Posted at 2016-9-7 23:35
HI.
Please excuse me in advance for my bad English but use online google translator. Video to earth ...

Hi brother ,

trying to figure out , looking at your system , how i can convert my S900 , A2 and Sony Nex 5 rig to a Sony camcorder with zoom , any further advice from you would be invaluable , and once again i Thank you !
2016-9-8
Use props
sm3hurk0
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Hi nomad65 !
I will try to explain and help you. Please write me an email:  support@91263.bg
In PM are discussed matters.
If we discuss matters publicly, all I will laugh at my bad english.Currently construct own drone - oktokopter with motors DJI - E1200 PRO, AND a2

2016-9-8
Use props
sm3hurk0
lvl.2
Bulgaria

The biggest distance from which the bikers are photographed is about 600 meters.

2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules