988 5 2016-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170151 ft
United States

Hi Folks,
Just  a quick heads up. Over a month ago I sent a DJI Inspire Controller to these folks to be modified  with sma connectors for an external antenna. The website looks legit but they  disappeared. They have my  controller and I'll likely never see it again. Just fair warning because they show many seemingly useful DJI accessories on their website. There's even a phone number for a guy named Freddy. Should be named Fraudy! You can leave messages and emails but you'll never get a response. Deadbeat. Be forewarned.

-john

2016-8-17
Use props
their website is still up. Did you file a complaint and a police report?  May not go far but I'd still file with the Boyton Beach PD
2016-8-17
Use props
Morrisson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks! I'm up in Tampa and having this data is helpful.
2016-8-17
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
United States

david@eminitrad Posted at 2016-8-17 10:17
their website is still up. Did you file a complaint and a police report?  May not go far but I'd sti ...

I waited to see if he would respond. Put in a PayPal claim and at least got  my money back. But not the controller. Will file police report. May not do any good but it'll make me feel better at least!
2016-8-30
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
United States

Morrisson Posted at 2016-8-17 11:15
Thanks! I'm up in Tampa and having this data is helpful.

Definetly a crook. PayPal refunded the money for the mod and equipment but he won't return the calls or controller. Obviously not the first time for this guy.
2016-8-30
Use props
jayredone10
lvl.4
United States

SkyPod.nyc Posted at 2016-8-31 10:02
Definetly a crook. PayPal refunded the money for the mod and equipment but he won't return the cal ...

You can also contact the US postal service.
Mail Fraud

U.S. Postal Inspectors investigate any crime in which the U.S. Mail is used to further a scheme--whether it originated in the mail, by telephone, or on the Internet. The use of the U.S. Mail is what makes it mail fraud.
2016-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules