Brand new LB, won't connect to phantom controller
960 1 2015-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kleake.rapfire
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1361040 ft
United States

Phantom 2 V2, added brand new Lightbridge, followed all instructions and I get video on my phone, and I get all green lights showing everything is linked, but I get "Control signal lost".  When I connect the LB to the assistant, I don't get any movement when moving the sticks.  I've tried with both cables as well as with the phantom TX turned on or off.   It appears as if the trainer cord is not making connection to the ground station.  I can change my x2 port back to the standard transmitter and make everything work, but then it's not using the LB for the tx functions.  Am I missing something that I need to do?
2015-1-28
Use props
kleake.rapfire
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1361040 ft
United States

Found the problem with the help of DJI tech support.  I had never downloaded the RC assistant for the transmitter.  There was a firmware update that I needed to do, and then plug the red end of the cable into the Lightbridge and the black end into the transmitter.  This disables the RF on the transmitter, and the power light then blinks to confirm.  Once I did that, everything started responding.  Went through the full calibration and now everything works as it should.
2015-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules