DJI China Tax Id
1759 6 2016-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jorge.riverarey
New

Mexico

Hello:

I bougth a DJI Osmo in the online store and DHL need the DJI China tax ID in order to import to Mexico.

Can help with that?

onlinesales@dji.com can help, the shippment has a week in mexican customs waiting for the information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
2016-8-18
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,jorge, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Yes. You can contact onlinesales@dji.com for help. Have you sent the email? Have you got reply? I can help to check it with the ticket number or your order number. Thanks.
2016-8-21
Use props
emilio.herrera1
New

Mexico

DJI Store Posted at 2016-8-21 21:22
Hi,jorge, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Yes. You can contact  for help. Have you sent the em ...

Hi! I'm having the same issue! I am being requested by FEDEX to provide the TAX ID of the company in order to process the order through customs. My order number is 052110089965..

Thanks...
2016-8-25
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

emilio.herrera1 Posted at 2016-8-26 03:21
Hi! I'm having the same issue! I am being requested by FEDEX to provide the TAX ID of the company i ...

Hi, emilio.herrera1, we have received your email and will follow it. Thanks.
2016-8-25
Use props
fans0a450d9b
New

Mexico

Hola jorge, estoy en la misma situacion con un phantom 4, Se resolvio tu problema? Como fue resuelto? espero me puedas ayudar
Saludos

Hello, I´m in the same situation with a Phantom 4
Was your problem solved?
How was it solved?
2016-12-1
Use props
fans744a4855
New

Mexico

Hi , to clear customs of purchase that I made to DJI,  Fedex is requersting me the TaxID number of DJI , can send me that number please. Without that number they can't clear customs
Regards

2017-1-26
Use props
royer84
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello!

I need your help guys! I have the same problem, i need the Tax-id. FEDEX
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now