Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Stripes in video
1552 5 2016-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trauske
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8442 ft
Czechia

Hello,

I have a problem with horizontal stripes in the video. You can see it in the link below. Does anybody know what it is?

2016-8-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

If you are close to facing the sun you may get some horizontal lines. You can tilt the camera down more or use a ND filter.
2016-8-19
Use props
leorvasquez
lvl.3
United States

Either DJI-Ken didn't look at the video or I am blind as a bat. I can't see any lines in the video you posted. I thought at first you may have meant the overexposure settings, but I couldn't see anything wrong in the video you posted or any stripes at all. Nice view and shot tho. :-)
2016-8-19
Use props
Rotareneg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676634 ft
United States

They're pretty faint, you can see them in the trees on the bottom left. The lines happen if sunlight hits the lens directly with the props between the sun and lens. The props cause the glare to flicker rapidly which results in horizontal bars like due to the rolling shutter effect. If you use a neutral density filter the slower shutter speed can greatly reduce the effect.
2016-8-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

leorvasquez Posted at 2016-8-20 04:45
Either DJI-Ken didn't look at the video or I am blind as a bat. I can't see any lines in the video y ...

As Rotanreneg indicated it's really difficult to see but it's there. You can see it in the shadow of the trees. An ND filter will do the trick to fix it.
2016-8-19
Use props
nwilson12
lvl.1

Hi leorvasquez. I have stripes across my screen on my 2 mobile devices and tablet. I never used to get this. The video comes out fine but it's when I switch on my aircraft if I have an SD card in the aircraft. Any ideas what this might be  ? Neil
2016-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules